Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got out and did about 250 miles in the north GA mountains (if you can call them that) today. All I can say is wow. The weather was awesome, partly cloudy, nice and cool up there. The bike was tremendous, she handled like a champ in the twisties and was nice and smooth on the highway. My only complaint was my butt going numb about once an hour, but the gel should be here Wednesday for the seat!! Can't wait.

I hope the rest of you guys and gals got a chance to get out and have a good ride today as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
asudawg said:
I got out and did about 250 miles in the north GA mountains (if you can call them that) today. All I can say is wow. The weather was awesome, partly cloudy, nice and cool up there. The bike was tremendous, she handled like a champ in the twisties and was nice and smooth on the highway. My only complaint was my butt going numb about once an hour, but the gel should be here Wednesday for the seat!! Can't wait.

I hope the rest of you guys and gals got a chance to get out and have a good ride today as well.
hey asudawg..let me know when you are going to the mountains again..ive been looking to get up that way and try out the twisties..itd be cool to go with another fz6 owner..i was up there about a month ago for the first time but i was in the car so i didnt get to ride..which roads did you go on..we drove on the 348 or 356..the one that goes to bald mountain i think

1 - 2 of 2 Posts