Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know this may sound weird and I'm SERIOUSLY curious about why men need to "yank the crank" as often as you do?

One reason I'm asking this is, I was talking to a few guys friends of mine, and the conversation turned to how many times a day they masterbate and WHERE they have masturbated.

One told me that a few times while driving in his truck, "Mr. Jim" decided to get happy, instead of just leaving him alone and letting him relax, he proceeded to unzip himself and jerk off in his truck, WHILE DRIVING?! I had to know where the leftovers ended up and he told me that he had a McDonalds bag in the truck and extracted his remains in the bag! OMG! :lol I don't think I'm ever going to be able to look at McDonalds the same way ever again.

Another told me that he has done it at work, more then a few times. He gets the urge, goes into the bathroom and relieves himself over the commode. :eek:

WTF?!! I mean, I have to admit that I also get horny out of the blue, but my God, I can at least control myself! Not as if all of a sudden I feel the need to play with the little man in the boat, unzip myself and start rubbing away at a table or in my car. At least I can wait till I'm in the privacy of my own home before I procced in pleasuring myself.

Some one PLEASE explain this to me. I can see having a hard on could be annoying while your working or driving, but can't you just leave the cockarocka alone and let him deflate on him own?

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Well you also have to remember there is a slight, or in some cases a huge difference between women and men when horny, you get a little dribble going, we have strange object that likes to stick out proud as hell in our pants, kinda hard to hide and sometime needs to be relieved just to get rid of it.

I was going to go into details of my mastabatory exploits, but instead I'll leave it to your imagination being that I am 36, single, no real sight of being anything else anytime soon, and as horny as an 18 year old, only difference is I have experience and stamina to match the horniness LOL.....

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
"Uhh, yeah this mornin." Leon Felps, The Ladies Man

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Have never done anything like that guy mentioned before. If I feel the need I do it before work or wait till I get home and take care of business. Sounds like the guy has some issues. If I do get horny during the work day I just stay in the chair and wait till it goes away.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Yeah, it's just common decency to refrain from jerking off in a public place. I can understand couples wanting to have public sex, but what's the point of jerking off in public, is it exciting? Or are they just that in need of relief? I keep it at home, I know I don't want to go into an office building and sit down with someone and be worried if I'm sitting in old spooge.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
jim schmidt said:
My wife is 18 years younger than me. I never masterbate.
LOL... :lol

Find out what happens when you bruise a tendon on your unit from sliding into the tank while semi-hard. I wish I would have whacked it before I rode, maybe that would have saved me. Never again will I make that mistake, lol.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Public places aside, it just freaks me out that no matter where you are or what your doing, Mr. Happy can just stand at attention. I've known for a while now that men's "manginas" can stand at attention when ever if feels the need, but I guess also, what brings it on? nothing? the wind? the slight rubbing of your pants?

I'm still facinated by the workings of the male "ram rod".

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
And I'm sure you fascinate quite a few "ram rods" yourself :D

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
wescoas1 said:
And I'm sure you fascinate quite a few "ram rods" yourself :D
Maybe I'm being overanalytical here, but did you just call Japbike a slut? :lol :twofinger

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
LOL, no no no, not what I meant. I meant from afar. :D I thought my wording might be problematic...

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
japbike said:
Public places aside, it just freaks me out that no matter where you are or what your doing, Mr. Happy can just stand at attention. I've known for a while now that men's "manginas" can stand at attention when ever if feels the need, but I guess also, what brings it on? nothing? the wind? the slight rubbing of your pants?

I'm still facinated by the workings of the male "ram rod".

What can give us men a boner...lets see...the wind, the sun, the sky, the girl who bent over at the bus stop, the girl walking up the stairs in front of us, the girl in the sports car as we drive home, hell I could be here all day giving examples :twofinger

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
firefighter81 said:
Maybe I'm being overanalytical here, but did you just call Japbike a slut? :lol :twofinger

<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SLUT!!!!!!! :twofinger :lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
If youve really got the urge and just have to squeeze one off, any place woll do...... to an extent that is.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
highsided said:
If youve really got the urge and just have to squeeze one off, any place woll do...... to an extent that is.
Yeah, lets try to keep it out of my Grilled Stuft Burrito :angry

·
Registered
352 Posts
Oh man don't remind me, I had a real problem today.
So i was at the store for groceries, when out of the blue 2 broads come up to me.
It seems we went to the same high school and they wanted to chat...
At one point i caught a glance of one of their racks through a very seethrough shirt.
Today I was wearing track pants in which wood would catch the eye instantly.
Shortly after an epic battle ensued to control the slowly inflating bulge in my pants. :eek:
The girls were talking about god knows what, I was smiling and nodding while mentally battling a hard on.
As i got to about 3/4 full size I knew the head with the brain in it was loosing the battle.
As soon as an opportunity to talk emerged I said I was in a hurry and that since they were from the area we would definately see each other again.
When the conversation ended I promptly slid behind the shopping kart and continued with the shopping.
But damn was that the hardest mental battle i've ever had to endure, just fyi this (conflict of interest) ensued over 5 minutes during which I only caught bits and peices of what we were discussing. :dunno
Anyone else have similar situations? :alky

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
tip2001 said:
Shortly after an epic battle ensued to control the slowly inflating bulge in my pants. :eek:

hahahah! The good ol' "pitching a tent" action, hu?! :lol

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I've had a similar problem once when I was talking to this cute girl wearing a tight little button-up shirt. We're cahtting and whatnot and then she turns sideways and bends down to grab something giving me an eye full of titty and sexy black bra in the gap between the buttons. I didn't know whether I should stick around for another glimpse or play hide the woody. Man, that was so subtle and yet so friggin hot.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
japbike said:
I've known for a while now that men's "manginas" can stand at attention when ever if feels the need, but I guess also, what brings it on? nothing? the wind? the slight rubbing of your pants?
It has a mind of its own. Who knows what gets it excited. Sometimes it can be absoulutely nothing except the breeze in your face.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts