Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYONE...anyone? The further west the better. Is there ANYONE on here from around here?

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Where abouts in Western Nebraska are you at? I'm really nowhere near out west, but I know there are a couple maybe around McCook and Scottlsbluff. Not many though.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, you're in Hastings (I remember the picture of your bike in the snow. You got it from Cheyenne right?). I talked to you when I was deciding to get a 'busa or what I got. I'm the one out by Scottsbluff and I know of one guy in McCook. I have not seen ANY others.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Zang where you from I'm from North Platte and dont know of any one on this board who is closer then Lincoln. Just wonderin how close everyone was from me.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey Justin, sounds like you know what really goes down in NE as far as the ridin get at me if there is stuff goin down in the stat. love to keep up on the local stuff. I check the site often keep me updated if thats cool. Thanks

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm approx. 181.01 miles from you depending what part of NP your in. I'm WAY out west! There is a rider with a 7 from McCook (he would be the closest to you that I am aware of).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts