Sport Bikes banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
S Charleston, WV here....looking for some riders.... I plan to be at Quaker Steak and Lube this Thursday night if anyone is interested...I will be on an 08 Busa blk/grey

Shaun

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
S Charleston, WV here....looking for some riders.... I plan to be at Quaker Steak and Lube this Thursday night if anyone is interested...I will be on an 08 Busa blk/grey

Shaun
welcome Shaun, I work out of dunbar

·
Registered
8 Posts
weekend rides?

in case my pm's didnt make it to you all...here is the body of the message:

im looking to get the local boys together to do some weekend rides with or without the ladies. please add me to your contact list or call me and feel free to pass my number onto whomever wants a riding buddy. i am the "king of my castle" so i can ride whenever im not working...just DONT tell the wife i said that

keep em between the ditches and rubber side down

Shaun Racer
304-521-9520

====================================================

yeah i know....phone numbers are not the best to post on a public forum :p

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts

im looking to get the local boys together to do some weekend rides with or without the ladies. please add me to your contact list or call me and feel free to pass my number onto whomever wants a riding buddy. i am the "king of my castle" so i can ride whenever im not working...just DONT tell the wife i said that

Shaun Racer
304-521-9520

i give you a shout sometime. right now where out playing on the Mid ohio track for some trackday fun :boink most of my riding time is dictated by work now days.

·
Your Huckleberry
134 Posts

Shaun Racer
304-521-9520

Think I spoke to you through myspace a week or so ago. Haven't been up to the Lube in a couple of weeks. Weather hasn't been cooperating!!!! I'm up for a ride about anytime. I am off work for the time being, so could ride whenever. Can pm you my number if you want it.

·
Custom Title
279 Posts
Just dropped into an apartment in Cross Lanes and will be working out of Charleston. I'll be moving to VA sometime in the Fall though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have been MIA for a longtime i.e. deployment after deployment. Anyway was Stationed down in Florida but moved back to Martinsburg, WV. Hitting Summit for a few ccs races this year. No more street riding for me all track now.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
glad to see you got moved alright. I went for a short ride not to long ago before the snow hit. maybe we can hit the twisties sometime

·
Registered
137 Posts
Took a family drive through Flatwoods, down 19 to Fayettville, 60 back toward Winfield on Sunday. Four wheels sucks so much compared to 2 on those roads. Although they are totally covered in cinders, salt and coal dust right now. Winter can end any FN moment now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
im in Charleston/Huntington and always looking to ride... i have a couple of buds that will ride with me as well, we are all on Busa's

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wv

Wow, it sure is difficult to find an active forum for WV riders. I'm new to the sportbike scene. I started riding two years ago on a Suzuki Boulevard C50 and traded it a month and a half ago for a Yamaha R6. Love every minute of it!!!! Just met four riders here in the Huntington, WV/eastern Kentucky region. Add me as a friend on here if you're pretty close and want to ride sometime.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts