Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on the boards work out there??? There are always at least 5 sport bikes in the parking lot, and I was wondering if it was anyone from here.....weird...

(besides aaron since he traded all us cool people at the Y for an uppity membership at Bally's :mad: )

Cj

·
Registered
444 Posts
Oh yeah, for those of you who saw me swimming on movin day it should be obvious that I work out. I work out all the time, those chips can get heavy liftin em all the way to yur mouth..

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jer said:
Oh yeah, for those of you who saw me swimming on movin day it should be obvious that I work out. I work out all the time, those chips can get heavy liftin em all the way to yur mouth..
Hey, I work out every other day and you can't tell.....hehehe :twofinger

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WaynesNside said:
Back to the Y for me, since I now have some time. Sucks I have to reregister when I had a mem for $16 bucks a month.
Welcome to $56/mo....

:bananafu:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, its 30/mo if you are under 23, which I was until a couple months ago....arg.

I hate the facilities at school for a couple reasons....crappy equipment, always full, no parking, and not on my way to or from work...hehehe....

·
Registered
452 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Welcome to $56/mo....

Holy crap! I didn't know the YMCA membership fees were that much. You'd be better off going to Motion, which is west of that YMCA on Beloit.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
sjlee said:
Holy crap! I didn't know the YMCA membership fees were that much. You'd be better off going to Motion, which is west of that YMCA on Beloit.
I think she goes go the Young MENS club of America on 124th street...

·
Registered
452 Posts
Jokertlr said:
I think she goes go the Young MENS club of America on 124th street...
Yes, I realize that... there are plenty of guys (and ladies) working out at Motion as well. I get weekend priviledges because my wife is a member. I'm too cheap so I still belong to Bally's for during the week.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
sjlee said:
Yes, I realize that... there are plenty of guys (and ladies) working out at Motion as well. I get weekend priviledges because my wife is a member. I'm too cheap so I still belong to Bally's for during the week.
There is a YMCA on Beloit so I thought that is what you were thinking of.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Jokertlr said:
There is a YMCA on Beloit so I thought that is what you were thinking of.
Oh, sorry... yeah you're right. I thought she was talking about the Southwest YMCA, not the one in 'Tosa. I thought you were saying that she goes there for the men... :)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sjlee said:
Oh, sorry... yeah you're right. I thought she was talking about the Southwest YMCA, not the one in 'Tosa. I thought you were saying that she goes there for the men... :)
Yeah, thats the place to pick up guys........"hey there hottie, I am all sweaty and stinky.....can I get your number??"

Ewwww.....no thanks....

·
Registered
177 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Welcome to $56/mo....

:3eek

that new club on 84th and layton is 29.00 a month, or do what I do, my friend Chris has a small excersize room at his house, so I just go by him twice a week for free, and after our work-out we jump in his heated pool :D

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
RC51 said:
:3eek

that new club on 84th and layton is 29.00 a month, or do what I do, my friend Chris has a small excersize room at his house, so I just go by him twice a week for free, and after our work-out we jump in his heated pool :D
Sounds Kinky

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its all about location VS motivation.....the Y on 124th is right on my way to and from work, so there are no excuses for not going....if I am working out somewhere farther I would say "nah, I don't want to drive all the way there, too far, outta my way...."

To me, $56/mo is mos def worth the location, because then I have to go.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts