Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok TWSTA and I are all moved in and have pretty much gotten over the culture shock of moving to Mexico......... :lol
now when and where are the rides....
we've already heard some stories about the local po-po and their ghetto birds... :hshot
checked a couple of other local web sites blah blah blah.....
do any of you guys/gals go out and raise hell on your bikes - whether it be hitting the twisties or stunnin.......
we enjoy laid back rides but we also like to play a lil.....

no this isn't a personal ad.... :alky

·
Registered
912 Posts
Me a redstar used to go up to tortillia flats but we both got busted speeding so i need to find a new place to go

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so i take it from the stories i've heard - peeps don't run from the po-po around here....

·
Registered
317 Posts
yeah, it occasionally happens...but with this being an election year and our fucking crazy egomanic sherrif, it probably wouldn't be the wisesnt thing to do right now though...but, all the freeway are nice and you shouldn't have any isues getting to the airport if you know what i mean.

·
Registered
912 Posts
yea can't run from yhem at tortiallia flats. One way up and one way down.(road dead ends at the top

·
Registered
416 Posts
the cops here are crazy, i got pulled on my first night here for an iridium sheild at night and a low mounted plate

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
robbieace said:
Me a redstar used to go up to tortillia flats but we both got busted speeding so i need to find a new place to go
i hear tortilla flats is an awesome ride can't wait to go up there.....

i havent been hasseled by the cops yet but i'm sure my times comming :a2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts