Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I need a 710 cap.
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be corner working the WERA event September 21st-23rd at Barbers Motorsports Park in Leeds, AL :boink They still have a few corner worker spots open if anyone wants to get out and try their hand at it i can try to get you on the list, this is one of the events they train new people at to get them up to speed for the live AMA events and such. The open spots go fast and will probably be filled by the end of this evening or tomorrow afternoon. reply to this post or shoot me a PM and i'll make the call to see whats open if i get any responses tonight. sorry for the short notice but i just got the message about openings today, and figured i'd share the opportunity with my fellow ZZR riders.:cheers

·
I need a 710 cap.
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All positions have been filled as of 9:15 PM eastern time this evening, but i can check the calendar for the next few events and if any one decides they are interested in trying out cornerworking let me know and i'll try to hook you up with an event and a cornermaster to work with.

And Oreo, just by the way, you guys are braver than i riding that fast and sliding tires sideways around corners :bowdown , thats just crazy... but i enjoy every minute of watchin it from 15 feet away :banana keep your bike up on its wheels and off its side man, we need you here for advice. :cheers

·
Registered
991 Posts
If I wasn't going to be in Jamaica I would have jumped all over it. Oh wait, I probably would have been working in Cali at that time. I think it would be awesome to do the corner work. Atleast you would still get to talk to some of the riders and get some tips. Hope you have a good weekend out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts