·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Let us know in April how it rides.:neener

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trying to get goslow&crash to go with me this weekend but his pussy hurts so it looks like next weekend will be the trip

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
that's waaaaaaaay to much bike for you junior :neener

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
headed out as soon as rob (goslow&crash) gets here if he dont crash on the way ... looks like the weather on the way might be a bitch wish us luck

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
weather was NUTS thru KY and TN but we made it i drove straight thru on the way down , got there about 8 did the deal loaded up and headed home rob wanted awful waffle (many to choose from in the south) so we stopped for food , he never ate there before and wanted too . back on the road with rob driving i tried to get alittle sleep that didnt work well so screw it . made it home about 730 last nite got unloaded and rob headed home

kids excited as hell if it warms up some weekend alittle we will load it up and head out to the high school parking lot so he can ride it some

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
glad you had a safe trip and thanks again for texting me at 5am :bitchslap :neener

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
probably figured it was time for the morning feeding
midnite feeding wasnt over yet ....

the txt said "call me when u get up" u had the option to ignore it and go back to eating lol till later :bitchslap

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
the txt said "call me when u get up" u had the option to ignore it and go back to eating lol till later :bitchslap
First off, I would have ignored it. Secondly, I was up at that time. Thirdly (is that a word?), see First.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts