Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MotoX track that is :neener . Myself and about 15 others went up to Hard Rock MotorCross track and battled for about 6 hrs.

Here are some pics...

Attachments

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Wow.... I always thought that Looked like fun. Maybe one day I'll be able to affford one of those and my bikes.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Rob nice pics but where are the ones with you clearing the water tower? :neener

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
marlboro r-1 said:
Rob nice pics but where are the ones with you clearing the water tower? :neener
My balls are not quite that big. Okay, there nowhere near that big. That Expert track is SICK. Elevation changes everywhere and they say that the tower can launch you over 100feet :eek:

Here is a shot of someone's who's balls are like Buffalo...

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
Looking good Rob. Be careful, you know how dangerous "Tracks" can be on your body and bike. :)

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Cool pics bro. Ive always liked quads instead of 2wheels on dirt myself.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
L-Town said:
Looking good Rob. Be careful, you know how dangerous "Tracks" can be on your body and bike. :)

I don't know Pat. I've wrecked my quad plenty of times and haven't been hurt yet. Simply push my quad back upright, crank it and keep on riding. Guess when you fall on dirt or grass it's ALOT more forgiving than concrete.
The guy in this pic below... he used to race AMA and was sponsored by his dad in the mid/late 90's. Said he spent about $30 grand in his second season on a ZX7 in race upgrades and went down at Roblin Rd (sp) doing about 170 :eek: . Said the broken bones healed but his fear never did after that. Needless to say he lost that fire to ride b/c of the accident. Now he rides quads as you can see.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No B, it's quads and dirtbikes. For some reason not many dirt bikes were ridin' that track though. There are 4 other tracks up there besides this one. This is the next step b/f the Tower track.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Man, fug that! If I jumped that high, I'd quit. I'd bail off mid-air! "Forget thiiiiiiiiiis"

·
Registered
457 Posts
:Bd Looking good Rob, I myself can't ride a four wheeler to save my life :(
Glad your having fun bro!
Hope to see you on a road track someday :beer :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nice nice...getting some pretty nice air on the quad! :phatyo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts