Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always whanted to see just what the lake front looked like and to see just how far I could follow the lake front. Well I was able to go up to Door county(whoops , didn't mean to go that far). There were a few places that I had to take the interstate , but for the most part I could follow the lake fairly good. I have no idea how I got home as I just kept taking south whatever to get me back to roads I know. A very fun ride, although I did get stuck behind 5 cars following 2 Harleys doing 10 under the speed limit . It took about 15 mins to get to a safe place to pass the line(for some reason nobody would pass the bikes). Just thought I would share my little ride.
jesse
PS since I don't have a good digital camara I drew a pic of the lake in Door county.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Wow, very scenic......good times... :)

Cj

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Jesseh, that pic belongs in a gallery!

I went for a small ride this weekend as well. The only time I took the expressway was from New Berlin to the Carmax in Kenosha to meet someone on Saturday. Other than that everything else was side roads from Kenosha to SOW (Steets of Woodfield) in Illinois, back to Kenosha, Kenosha to Marengo IL , and then from Marengo back to New Berlin yesterday evening.

I took some pics with my digital camera but they are mainly of bikes, women, drunken volleyball, and fiddy riding/crashes.

·
Registered
878 Posts
:lol That's great. I was thinking you were some sort of artist before the pic downloaded.

I rode 250 miles Saturday on the SV around New Glarus, Mt Horeb etc.

Sunday I rode to Davenport, IA to meet some people for coffee at 10:00am. Hung out a while, checked out an old Brit car show going on down the block.
Then we rode up the miss river rd up to Prarie du Chen, from there east on 60 to 130 to 18 to the beltline and home. 600 miles for Sunday. I left at 7:00am and got home at 10:30pm. It was a great day. We found some roads in IA that don't suck. I was suprised :D

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I would have went riding but I ended up playing in a volleyball tournament on Saturday for 9 hours!!! My body is still paying for that one!

Nice pic Jesse!!! Are you taking a drawing class while you're going to school? :twofinger

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice pic Jesse!!! Are you taking a drawing class while you're going to school?
No , I'm not but my little girl is trying to teach me.
Tanya , it was a long trip! I tried to follow the lake but there are some spots where you just can't , well and the fact that I don't take a map or GPS with me.(read-I got lost...ALOT!!!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts