Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics that I got today, some are the same areas I took shots of that Aprilia, and some are new places. If anyone for some reason wants full size images (these were shrunk down to 30% original size) just PM me and I'll send them over to ya. Enjoy!

·
Registered
158 Posts
sure is pretty there

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
is that near aviano? must be some nice riding...i need to travel more...

·
Registered
558 Posts
i hate you...

well not really, I'm just green with envy. The scenery is almost as beautiful as the bikes.. almost..

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cookhj said:
is that near aviano? must be some nice riding...i need to travel more...
25km from Aviano, nice ride up there too. You get to go through a curvy 3 mile tunnel. Once you get into the very middle it's about 35degrees, even on hot days. Tons of curves and stuff too, next season when I get my camera mount and video camera I'll post some vids of these rides too.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
WOW how beautiful.. I have to get myself to Italy one of these days.... Thanks for the pics FF!!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Very very nice bro, were you riding with the 999 or did you just happen to meet them there?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Very nice... damn I got to get to Italy....

·
Registered
522 Posts
nice pics :D

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Ca$h said:
Very very nice bro, were you riding with the 999 or did you just happen to meet them there?
He just happened to be parked there, I was able to speak with him a little bit, but my Italian is still rough, and so was his English. The bike had like 600km on it, so it was BRAND new.

Also, just a side note, I never thought I could be so frustrated with a rear tire. I mean it handles fine, but it's fighting me the whole way, it's just too wide, this bike was obviously not designed for a 190 rear. This tire is going bye-bye this winter, I'll make do with it for now, but it sucks so much. :angry

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Awesome pics firefighter81. Wish I was there with ya.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
thanks for sharing, looks like you have some beautiful spots there.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
You are such a spoiled wanker :twofinger congrats my friend. Viva l'Italia

1 - 20 of 26 Posts