Sport Bikes banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have only been riding for about a year. So far the only place I have really gone is out to lake wedington. It was pretty good.

·
Avid Gamer/Rider
292 Posts
Hey guys, I'm from Russellville. I have lived in Arkansas forever, but just recently moved to NW AR a few years ago. This summer will be the first with my FZ, and I just found some pretty good roads near Petit Jean, but I KNOW there are some good roads up by Fayetteville. I went to school up there for a year and a half before moving down here to Russellville. Anyone on here in my neck of the woods?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
How long you been riding? Where do you like to go around here?

KFR,
Those mirrors are angled weird. They might have to grow on me. I got em fitted up yesterday but i need some longer bolts
Maybe we can angle them better with some shims or something like that. I am really packed on my workload right now, do you have them wired yet?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Hey guys, I'm from Russellville. I have lived in Arkansas forever, but just recently moved to NW AR a few years ago. This summer will be the first with my FZ, and I just found some pretty good roads near Petit Jean, but I KNOW there are some good roads up by Fayetteville. I went to school up there for a year and a half before moving down here to Russellville. Anyone on here in my neck of the woods?
We make it down to Mt Magazine several times a summer...

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
I have only been riding for about a year. So far the only place I have really gone is out to lake wedington. It was pretty good.
Theres plenty of back roads from Fayetteville to here. 112 and 12 have some good jaunts to take. Hell, old 72b is a decent ride.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts