Sport Bikes banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Swollen Member
4,967 Posts
Well guys I have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Im only taking one class and if it's not a test or a lab I can pretty much skip it no problem. So yall figure out some time when we can all have a day to ride.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Alright guys, I start tomorrow. I will have sundays and mondays off for now. I will try to get my bike in shape as quick as I can. The weather sure is getting nice!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I need to order a lot of stuff....... I have a feeling that I am going to get myself in trouble buying so many parts at work lol

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Yeah, that would be bad. :D You know what you need, and what you can wait for. You'll keep to the need.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Lol i've ordered too much stuff already too. But you sit there all day looking at bikes and shit so it's worse for you.
Ah yes... it is torturing me. Especially since most of the parts we have in stock, fit my bike.... So I am thinking it is time for some new levers and rear sets, and I think I want to repaint my bike..... :D

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
rooooooooaaaaarrrrr! I'm mailing stuff to arkansas.....does that qualify me to post in here?

·
Swollen Member
4,967 Posts
I need to get me alot of things dude! I think im either going with a Suomy or that Camo'd Arai. It's a lower end arai and I don't know if I like it. I really want to try on a RF-1000 and a Suomy. I know you have the RF i've heard people bitch about wind noise, how is it?

Another thing, my blinker/mirrors will be in this week i believe. You wanna come over and help me out?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I need to get me alot of things dude! I think im either going with a Suomy or that Camo'd Arai. It's a lower end arai and I don't know if I like it. I really want to try on a RF-1000 and a Suomy. I know you have the RF i've heard people bitch about wind noise, how is it?

Another thing, my blinker/mirrors will be in this week i believe. You wanna come over and help me out?
I have had no issue with windnoise on my RF. Not to say that there are not any quieter helmets tho... I don't know I like mine. Oh and about your blinkers, I found plugs to fill the holes to make them flush with the fairing.

·
Swollen Member
4,967 Posts
I have had no issue with windnoise on my RF. Not to say that there are not any quieter helmets tho... I don't know I like mine. Oh and about your blinkers, I found plugs to fill the holes to make them flush with the fairing.
For an '02???! You're the man. If they aren't too expensive go ahead and order those bad boys. Do i need to put down a deposit or anything?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
For an '02???! You're the man. If they aren't too expensive go ahead and order those bad boys. Do i need to put down a deposit or anything?
Yea, come on in when you get a second or two and we will order them. I will have to verify if they fit a '02. I will try to find out tonight.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
well 3 of us are in b'ville/bella vista area. so how long you lived in ar?

·
Swollen Member
4,967 Posts
How long you been riding? Where do you like to go around here?

KFR,
Those mirrors are angled weird. They might have to grow on me. I got em fitted up yesterday but i need some longer bolts

41 - 60 of 74 Posts