Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Gents, I am back. Now I gotta get a fresh set of tires and a oil change. Also, some mirrors would be nice. So hope to see some of you guys out there soon.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
We don't just stay in NWA. We head south or east. Depending on the day. Can't wait for this weather to break, I could ride if I wasn't sick. HATE ALLERGIES...coughing fit on the bike don't sound like fun.

·
Swollen Member
4,967 Posts
Hey you bunch of douche nuggs. Im here and ready to get out ride. I need to get some new blinkers cuz both of my front ones broke but i'll be down for some riding. What happened to brad?

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
He's been finishing up school. He's grad in may. So we'll try and see if he's up to it too.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Brad should be out and about. He got his bike back together and his bodywork cleaned up. It looks pretty good. I just gotta pick up a fresh jug of oil and a new front tire. I might try to make it out this weekend if I can.

·
Swollen Member
4,967 Posts
I gotta get some flush mounts or something for some front turn signals. I hate my bike cuz parts are soo hard to find for it. Im recovering the seat and changing the oil in her this weekend.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
I don't have Saturdays off anymore. It sucks. My riding will be done on mondays and thursdays. UGH. Did get to ride today, to and from work....

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I don't have Saturdays off anymore. It sucks. My riding will be done on mondays and thursdays. UGH. Did get to ride today, to and from work....
I got a new job. I wont have saturdays off either. But I will have sundays and mondays off. I start tuesday at Bentonville Honda Powersports.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Sweet! You got that job. Congrats man. We'll have to try and set something up on mondays.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I am moving back to NWA. I have done everything I have needed to do here and it is time to come back home. I should be back around Febuary or March. I am looking forward to getting out to Eureka (if it's not too cold).

Anyways, it's time to get the Arkansas thread to crackin again! :banana
I WILL ALERT THE MEDIA:lao
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Swollen Member
4,967 Posts
Dude you're working at honda now? Tell me your the parts guy.....please.

I saw your goofy ass up at Macadoodles yesterday. I caught up and tried to wave but i don't think you know what I drive.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Dude you're working at honda now? Tell me your the parts guy.....please.

I saw your goofy ass up at Macadoodles yesterday. I caught up and tried to wave but i don't think you know what I drive.
Yea I will be the parts guy for now. Next month I will probably be in service. But yea I was over at Macs having a Pizza at Jim's. What do you drive?

·
Swollen Member
4,967 Posts
Yea I will be the parts guy for now. Next month I will probably be in service. But yea I was over at Macs having a Pizza at Jim's. What do you drive?
03 Red dodge ram single cab with blackouts on the rear lights. I passed you right by that last light in MO. I waved but you were looking the other way. Lets get out and ride man. I just changed my plugs and oil, ready for a decent ride.

21 - 40 of 74 Posts