Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving back to NWA. I have done everything I have needed to do here and it is time to come back home. I should be back around Febuary or March. I am looking forward to getting out to Eureka (if it's not too cold).

Anyways, it's time to get the Arkansas thread to crackin again! :banana

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
You're welcome to come to Texas and ride. :D

Actually, might be time to start working on a trip to your part of the world. NW Ark is one of my favorite places to ride.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2 months, no reply? Where the fack are the arkansas riders at? I know it isn't riding with the 4 degree weather you guys are having there.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Where are the Ark riders??

I am planning on moving to Jonesboro in the next year or two and am surprised that there aren't more posts here. To me, NW Ark has some of the best riding in the US right behind N.Carolina, and Colorado.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am planning on moving to Jonesboro in the next year or two and am surprised that there aren't more posts here. To me, NW Ark has some of the best riding in the US right behind N.Carolina, and Colorado.
I'm right there with you. North Carolina is very nice, as well as colorado. One day I want to reside in CO.

When I get back you need to come on down and ride.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Sry for the MIA Krayz, work has been crazy. I've rode around a few times this last month. Helps when the freakish heat wave lands on a saturday, 78 last week and supposed to be the same tmrw. You better hurry up and get here, they built a new white oak right before we hit the stretch for cave springs. Very nice one.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sry for the MIA Krayz, work has been crazy. I've rode around a few times this last month. Helps when the freakish heat wave lands on a saturday, 78 last week and supposed to be the same tmrw. You better hurry up and get here, they built a new white oak right before we hit the stretch for cave springs. Very nice one.

Jeez, it took you long enough. Now tell Sloppy to get back in here. Gotta revive this side of the board. I don't give a flying f*&^ what the temperature is when I get back. As long as the roads are clear, I am riding!

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Yeah, not on here that much anymore since I went back to the hut. Will be checkign more often now. I hear you man. All I need is a new pair of gloves and I'll be golden. Right now its either mess or a pair thats got a small hole in the palm that don't stay on the grip. So my hands freeze.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would like a one piece and new boots.... but that stuff is expensive. My bike is due for a tune up and some new shoes... and mirrors.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Oil, and new front springs. Other then the minor rash that will be a spring project.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts