Sport Bikes banner

Well, the bike is done!!!!

930 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Earl 
#1 ·
Yep, you heard it right...It only took me a few short months :bs and it's back together...I'll take some pics tomorrow in the sun and post em...

Until then, time for a little :bongs

JK, I only do this :alky

Anybody want to go to Hooters??? :cheers

#2 ·
F'er!!!!! Should have posted up sooner. I just started preparing my five course meal......... well actually I just pulled the hungry man dinner out of the freezer to let it thaw. But hell. I'll hit up hooters again. Congrats on getting the bike done man. Have ya taken it out?

#3 ·
Naughty76 said:
F'er!!!!! Should have posted up sooner. I just started preparing my five course meal......... well actually I just pulled the hungry man dinner out of the freezer to let it thaw. But hell. I'll hit up hooters again. Congrats on getting the bike done man. Have ya taken it out?
Haven't taken it out, I'm quite dirty...

#5 ·
B.E.T. said:
Congrats bro! :headbang
I'll be seein ya.
Nope, I'll be seeing YOU!!, in the rearview :lol...

:joke ...You boys and girls have really stepped it up a notch since I've been down, and I've got some serious catching up to do...

I look forward to the journey, though, since our group is one of the best out there...

#8 ·
L8 Braker said:
Nope, I'll be seeing YOU!!, in the rearview :lol...

:joke ...You boys and girls have really stepped it up a notch since I've been down, and I've got some serious catching up to do...

I look forward to the journey, though, since our group is one of the best out there...
MAN JUST TAKE YOUR TIME, AND DON'T TRY TO RUSH IT.....I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL THOUGH....I SHOULD HAVE MINE BACK BY THE FIRST PART OF NEXT WEEK....

I AM IN MYRTLE BEACH RIGHT NOW; SO I WILL HOLLA AT CHA WHEN I GET BACK.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.