Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After riding and loving my original dream bike for the past couple of years with the ever-lingering desire to eventually own an RSV4 (when the 848 is retired to track-only duty), a challenger has appeared.

MV Agusta F3 800 ridden! - | Motorcycle News | Bike News | Motorbike Videos | MCN

Basically an 800cc version of their F3 675. I'm ok with knowing I'll never need a liter. The middleweights (D675/GSX-R750/848/F3) just seem to do it for me. I think I'm more excited to see if Triumph does anything as far as a larger capacity Daytona. Not that it's needed, but.....

And yes, the 848 still sees some street duty even with its first race weekend about a week away.

All in the name of helping my wife get more comfortable on the street with her bike. :)

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
Saw that. I love the 800 brutale. Insurance is too much for me to even attempt to buy one though.

Lets hope they fixed the fueling issues they had with the F3 675's. every comparison I saw out the Triumph 675 ahead of the F3.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
272 Posts
I think going from one middleweight to another middleweight won't be very exciting for you. Jump on a litrebike and you will be addicted to the extra torque.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I'd be VERY interested in the naked Brutale version, but they have no dealers anywhere near me at all. They really don't have many dealers in the US period, they need to work on that. They have attractive models and great pricing, but nowhere to buy them. Also most people in the US have no idea what an MV is, they need to work on that too.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
True. I guess I'm lucky in that there is a dealer for basically every single brand here. MV is about 25 min away.

Yeah, mostly true here too. We didn't have A Ducati dealer for almost 2 years but a dealer in New Haven recently picked them up. So now we have every major brand just a short drive away, even Royal Enfield (In Enfield oddly enough) and Moto Guzzi. But no MV anywhere close.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
MV is a tad farther away, but within an hour. A guy we ride with has a F4, along with several Ducati's, and he seems to like it.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
When Triumph makes an inline triple liter size sportbike, let me know.
When Kawasaki makes the ZX8R, let me know.
Otherwise, i am good with looking at an R1 next.

·
Registered
848 Posts
that is sooo dang sexy. even tho there are no Agusta dealers near Rapid CIty, SD, I'd still rock it. not worried. I've always wanted an MV... especially the 750 SPR.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts