Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Well, dammit, it wasn't that they stole my X-Box, they took my last pair of clean underwear, that pissed me off! :angry

obviously I'm joking here...may they RIP

·
Registered
522 Posts
that is ridiculous. That just shows how stupid some people really are. I just don't understand how someone can actually do something like that.

·
Registered
549 Posts
It boils down to a simple lack of a respect for human life, and not just the victims' lives, but their own lives as well. They're all going to the chair over an X-Box. Hope it was worth it.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
These types of stories are rediculus..... What the hell is this world coming to? At least there won't be people blaming lack of gun control for this one. The only thing needed here was idiot control. RIP to the victims and my prayers go out to their families.

·
El A MC Rider
336 Posts
I wonder if we would be as quick to say how silly it is to wack someone over a material object if this were, instead of an Xbox/clothing theft, a motorcycle theft ring. Makes me wonder....from all the other threads I've read here about folks wanting to inflict serious injury/death on someone for stealing their bikes.

I'd think renter's insurance would have covered the X-box and clothes if the fellow had it. If not...ce'st la vie. No need to assume these folks stole it then go over and kill the entire household.

Madness.....

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
stephygee said:
I wonder if we would be as quick to say how silly it is to wack someone over a material object if this were, instead of an Xbox/clothing theft, a motorcycle theft ring. Makes me wonder....from all the other threads I've read here about folks wanting to inflict serious injury/death on someone for stealing their bikes.

I was wondering the same thing. I see people on this site all the time saying they'd like to beat to death, kill, maim, or harm in other serious ways, people who steal bikes.

I guess a bike is a bit more expensive of an object, but if the Xbox is your favorite thing in the world, you'd probably feel the same after it got stolen.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Material things are not worth going to prison over, period.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yeah, that shit made things kinda hairy over the weekend. Nobody wanted to hang out cuz they had no idea if it was some kind of killer on the loose in Deltona. My ex's best friend is the one that opened that Burger King and sent someone to the house to wake them up. There are actually more people involved with the Xbox and clothes theft, but the killers didn't know about it. Stupid shit man.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Material things are not worth going to prison over, period.

This is your opinion. Obviously to this guy, it was worth the risk. So, his opinion is that some things are worth possibly going to prison over.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
This is your opinion. Obviously to this guy, it was worth the risk. So, his opinion is that some things are worth possibly going to prison over.
My opinion is also any rational thinking person's opinion as well. This guy needs to fry for what he did, he took another human life. In my book, cold-blooded murder is an eye-for-eye punishable offense. If I decide to get into politics after my military career, and I get into a high position, people will get what they deserve when they take another human being away from their family and off of this Earth. :angry

·
Registered
202 Posts
No offense or anything, i agree with you totally on the eye-for-an-eye punishment, but don't get over yourself thinking your opinion is worth more then the next persons.

·
Registered
319 Posts
That was really sick. I can look at the most blood-spattered motorcycle accident photograph, but that little story about people getting beat to death in their sleep... something about it really makes me feel ill.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Poo-tee-weet said:
No offense or anything, i agree with you totally on the eye-for-an-eye punishment, but don't get over yourself thinking your opinion is worth more then the next persons.

Right. That's what I was getting at. Your opinion is your opinion...it doesn't mean that everyone else has to share the same view as yourself.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
bluesnowmonkey said:
Who cares about prison? Things like clothes are not worth TAKING LIVES over.

I agree 110%

·
Registered
82 Posts
I hate thieves, I think they got what they deserved. They took what wasnt theres, so the four dudes went a did a little taking of there own. I dont condone either action, nor do I feel sympathy for either side.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts