my zx7rr and what she look like right now

Holy crap that is one huge dude! :eek:

Thanks ;)

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
kawagirl said:
Lets start this with some pics of our 7's!! :cool:

Hey Kawagrl, here are the pics I promised before all the SBN problems, this is a old pic of my zx7r and the latest with a new tank protector, and rear tire h*****, thanks to a really cool SBN member....................you know who you are. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Hey Kawagrl, here are the pics I promised before all the SBN problems, this is a old pic of my zx7r and the latest with a new tank protector, and rear tire h*****, thanks to a really cool SBN member....................you know who you are. :D

:D Guess you are on both boards I surf. Since this board keeps tanking, I just went ahead and ditched my old name (zx6r_red) and created a new account to match the other board (and to match the bike I have now and forever!).

Again, nice to see you put the hugger to good use Ibleedgreen! It definitely looks nicer on your bike than mine.

Here's my baby pretty much what it looks like now. This photo was taken in Jan/Feb. I would like to raise the rear and get an Ohlins rear shock, but I just bought an oooooold track bike so I need to save up! It's an old beat up FZR mind you... Still fun as hell at the track!

After several track days and run in the canyons, my Dunlops are looking kinda shitty... Thinking of putting Bridgestone BT014s after Dunlops... What are you all wearing on your ZX7Rs?

Attachments

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
green_zx7r said:
:D Guess you are on both boards I surf. Since this board keeps tanking, I just went ahead and ditched my old name (zx6r_red) and created a new account to match the other board (and to match the bike I have now and forever!).

Again, nice to see you put the hugger to good use Ibleedgreen! It definitely looks nicer on your bike than mine.

Here's my baby pretty much what it looks like now. This photo was taken in Jan/Feb. I would like to raise the rear and get an Ohlins rear shock, but I just bought an oooooold track bike so I need to save up! It's an old beat up FZR mind you... Still fun as hell at the track!

After several track days and run in the canyons, my Dunlops are looking kinda shitty... Thinking of putting Bridgestone BT014s after Dunlops... What are you all wearing on your ZX7Rs?

Hell yea bro, great minds think alike, and good peeps go to the same places, now if I could my hands a rea seat hugger, it would complete my mission.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KawZX7R said:
Hey kawagirl, how the hell do you get your bike in your house lol
With patience grass hopper....and a wholelost of pushing, pulling, and cursing the first couple of times I did it :mad: . But now I find her very easy to move in and out by standing infront of her and pulling here in, and pushing her out the same way. Luckily I live on the ground floor :cool:

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ibleedgreen said:
Ibleedgreen your bike looks sweeeeet! ;)

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
noir said:
i always figured there was a ninja shaped hole in the wall
Oh yeah there are a few holes in the wall that are shaped like a frame slider LOL. Guess I am going to have to lean how to spakle (or what ever it is you call it to fix a wall).

1 - 20 of 201 Posts