Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's official. i had my Retirement ceremony today and I'm done after 23+ years in the U.S. Air Force as a Master Sergeant. it sucks to get out, but my time is up and it's now time to move onto something new.

Some more good news... We are moving back to South Dakota and The Hills. WOOOOOOOOOT! i can not WAIT!!! It's all good!!

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Well welcome to the world of the military retiree. You will now notice that congress is taking your benefits for 20 years service away. They have taken Tricare Prime away from you as of Oct 2013 and are working on booting you off Standard by 2014!!! Get some good coverage while you can. Unfortunately you will find that the DOD doesnt care about you anymore but the rest of us retirees do, welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Whoever voted for that shit should be fucking hung by their balls until dead.

It's enough to make me want to hurt people.....

Jesus, WTF is wrong with people that this even passes?

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
I'm going to fuckin say it, don't care, ban me....

People who don't work and haven't worked for generations will end up getting better health care now than people who gave their entire life in service to our country.

That's a crying fucking shame, I don't care which side of the aisle you're on.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Well, it's official. i had my Retirement ceremony today and I'm done after 23+ years in the U.S. Air Force as a Master Sergeant. it sucks to get out, but my time is up and it's now time to move onto something new.

Some more good news... We are moving back to South Dakota and The Hills. WOOOOOOOOOT! i can not WAIT!!! It's all good!!
Congratulations brother... and Thank You for all your sacrafice! Get yourself some sweet riding in from here out because you have earned it 10X over. (even being Air Force! lol).

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Thank-you for your service

·
Registered
110 Posts
I agree 100%, pulling benefits is ridiculous.
Congrats on the retirement, my ex is dad is near his retirement and he wasn't too happy.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Whoever voted for that shit should be fucking hung by their balls until dead.

It's enough to make me want to hurt people.....

Jesus, WTF is wrong with people that this even passes?
Believe it or not McCain came up with this a while back.....his idea. NVA should have kept him

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Congrats! I am 16 months behind you!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts