Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll have Glen as our lifeline...Who knows what the weather will do?!?(see pic below)...It starts at 8:30...We all got there a bit early last week but we had great seats...

I'll probably do that again this week, but we'll see...Who's up for going?

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Well, if by some miracle of God the weather changes for the better, I'll be at Beef's on the bike.

If not, I may make it to Hooters to help the team win! :D

Gov

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
The Governor said:
Well, if by some miracle of God the weather changes for the better, I'll be at Beef's on the bike.

If not, I may make it to Hooters to help the team win! :D

Gov

I'm in with Gov on this..... on my way home i'll ride by beef's and post up what the weather/road conditions are. Make our decision then. If weather holds i'll try to make it to the sunoco.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wheeliesteve said:
beef's sucks. don't you ever get tired of the ride and hang out shit? if the weather holds i'll ride to hooter's!!
The worst part about Beefs is that the number of young squids has multiplied...There is a group that is there every week that likes to pose next to their bikes...It pains me to see them :eek:...

I remember when there was a pre Beefs ride and sometimes a post Beefs ride...Those days are gone...So Beefs is not that important to me as it used to be...It's mainly cruisers, anyway...

I'll go to Beefs strictly on the basis that some of our group will be there...I'll be at Hoots regardless...

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Wheeliesteve said:
don't you ever get tired of the ride and hang out shit?
That's the whole reason I go....to ride a little bit and hang with my friends.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SRQ929RR said:
So this is a different HOOTERS than the one you can see from I-4?
Correct...There is a north and south side Hoots...We are going to the south side...You can still take I-4 and get off on the Polk County Parkway...Get off on the South Florida Ave exit, go left(north), and go up less than a mile and Hoots is on the left...You can't miss it...

·
Registered
894 Posts
Well I guess I'm kind of on the fence about this one. Yes there are a lot of squids that hang out by their bikes, but we've got pics of us doing the very same thing. Maybe it's up to us to swing he majority back to riders such as ourselves.

On the other hand, maybe we need to switch the bike night thing to a different local. As much as I love Hooters, the parking sucks ass. As for what Steve said, I remember the ride afterwards but I don't remember going on too many "before Beef's" rides. Except taking the long way to get there.

The main reason I have an ugly ass flat spot on my rear tire is from the repeated trips to Beefs and Wednesday night spots, but I still pray every Tuesday that it doesn't rain.

I know in my heart of hearts that this is all due to the summertime blues. Once we get back into the fall/winter season with Biketoberfest and Bike Week we'll have the whole damn place packed with SBNers, no matter where we go!!! :headbang

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nekkid Bobby said:
On the other hand, maybe we need to switch the bike night thing to a different local. As much as I love Hooters, the parking sucks ass. As for what Steve said, I remember the ride afterwards but I don't remember going on too many "before Beef's" rides. Except taking the long way to get there.
Bobby (and others if needed), we're not trying to change anything...The only reason we've been pushing Hoots the last 3 weeks is because of a trivia contest...It is a 4 week contest with the top prize being $500.00 cash...

We have had nothing short of a shit load of fun the last 2 Tuesdays that we have been there(it's amazing how easy it is to stimulate us :twofinger )...And EVERYBODY GETS INVOLVED!!!

As for the preride, that's exactly the way it used to be...Ahhh, the good old days :alky

·
Registered
894 Posts
Nah, it's all good. I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. I guess this is something special, but they always have Tuesday Trivia. My biggest and only complaint, as usual, is the rain.

I like hanging out with my buddies, but the ride is my biggest motivator. That is, after all, what I live for :)

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nekkid Bobby said:
I like hanging out with my buddies, but the ride is my biggest motivator. That is, after all, what I live for :)
Don't make me bring up last week, young man :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
894 Posts
Oh yeah.... forgot about that one hehehe. That's my fault, I admit it. I'm on the prowel again, so let me get my groove on then I'll be alright :) :grinbounc :bj :smokin

Anyways, weather looks good so I'll be at Beef's tonight! See any B-Peeps at 6:30-6:45 and at Hollingsworth 7ish!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Rain???? I havn't seen a single sign yet to day of some stinkin' rain. Will it possibly hold out?

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Naughty76 said:
Rain???? I havn't seen a single sign yet to day of some stinkin' rain. Will it possibly hold out?
It's out there, but will it hold out??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts