Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it today and it doesnt fit. I'm pissed. If anyone wants it I will let it go for less than what I paid for it, see the classified. Now what am I going to do.

·
Registered
262 Posts
damn man, i'd tell robt to check it out...but since we will be needing to make repairs to my bike....no-can-do...good luck selling it though, i know how u feel...just bought a pair of boots...that the website sais would fit...but , hell no, they're like a size and a half too big!! bastards...

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
I may have to try it on...but dont really have 500 to fork over at the moment... You have met me...think itll fit? Im just under 6ft tall.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I dont think your height is a problem, what is your waist? If it's 42 or less it should fit fine. You are welcome to stop by and try it on, I am very close to you.

Yeah these online retailers suck with their restocking fees, this will be the last time I ever get anything of this nature from them again. Fuck em.

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
I buy a 38, but can wear a 36... we'll have to get together and discuss at some point, and try it on.

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
gixxer27519 said:
I buy a 38, but can wear a 36... we'll have to get together and discuss at some point, and try it on.
I buy 32's so I feel big. My belt usually folds over some of the pants so I think I need to get either a 31 or 30. Though I would like a suit. :dunno

1 - 7 of 7 Posts