Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There poser's

yep the lawer,doctor,amercian chopper watchers weekend bad boys posers.

this weekend I rode down to KY for a family reuinon and only the zztop looking harly guys waved but posers dont. on the way back on SAT it rained for the first 2 hours and you could barely see the road. the poser were all pulled over under the under passes. when me and this guy on a HD with a 2 foot beard cruzed thru the monsoon. as we hit the inter state and the rain cleared the guy with the beard and sleaved out tats gave me a thumbs up as we split on the highway. good weekend, I had done about 630 miles mile on the R6 and most of it was great weather and sunday ride just rocked. since we met some new people. yeah we talking to them about there gear choices.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Thank God.
I've been sitting in the basement for weeks after a biker didn't wave at me. "Why? Why?"
I had no answer. Soon, the doubt and worry began to tear me up inside. I couldn't sleep, eat, concentrate on anything. I quit school, my job, and stopped riding.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
R6JUNKIE said:
There poser's

yep the lawer,doctor,amercian chopper watchers weekend bad boys posers.
Yep, or some call them R.U.B.s (Rich Urban Bikers) No matter how you say it, they're far from hardcore riders.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
why do you care? Wave, don't wave...what difference does it make? If you wave and they don't...you know and they know it...so just ride on

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
cyrilgrey said:
Thank God.
I've been sitting in the basement for weeks after a biker didn't wave at me. "Why? Why?"
I had no answer. Soon, the doubt and worry began to tear me up inside. I couldn't sleep, eat, concentrate on anything. I quit school, my job, and stopped riding.

Thank you.
:cry You too? :sniff:

It makes my heart want to stop.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
i enjoy a wave now and again.... whats more fun is promptly flicking off the people that dont wave... not that i give a shit, but damn its FUN!! :banana

·
Registered
168 Posts
You flick them off? What does that mean?

Do you mean that you flip them the finger?

of that you dug for some gold, and you did that little flicking motion with your finger?

Just curious.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
really i didnt care if they wave or not I just wanted to be a post whore and say something about my weekend and help cyrilgrey with his delima on the problem but I'm sad to say after his realizeation of this problem he might have more than we thought. really cyrilgrey get it out in the open were all like a big familly here let me drive your emotional short bus and we may be able to help you.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Right on R6. :dblthumb Glad ya had a good weekend. Most of the "seedy" lookin HD riders are very cool once ya get past the exterior... the rub'z on the other hand are usually ghey or worse (trannys or in post op :eek:nfloor ) and can be easily spotted by the constant wriggling on the seat after a block or two. A sure sign of advanced "Munky Butt" is the constant shifting around on the seat trying to find a position that doesn't inflame the tender posterior area..... :gay

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
black7R said:
You flick them off? What does that mean?

Do you mean that you flip them the finger?

of that you dug for some gold, and you did that little flicking motion with your finger?

Just curious.

yes i give them the finger.... its fun, try it! :banana

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
Well I was waving, but every now and then if I dont get a wave back, i'll turn around, haul ass to them and wave to them staring at them. They usually wave back. I have done this about 3 times.
Not like its not hard to catch up to a Harley anyhow.

·
Banned
10 Posts
I ride a sport bike and I don't wave to asshole sportbikers either. Since most sportbikers are assholes, see sentance #1.

·
Registered
250 Posts
R6JUNKIE said:
really i didnt care if they wave or not I just wanted to be a post whore and say something about my weekend and help cyrilgrey with his delima on the problem but I'm sad to say after his realizeation of this problem he might have more than we thought. really cyrilgrey get it out in the open were all like a big familly here let me drive your emotional short bus and we may be able to help you.
It's not my fault that you chose to post something stupid. Next time try masturbation. It involves less people and feels much better.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Also a good number of them are holding on so hard because they are scared out of their minds that they are scared to move to do any kind of wave. You also have the dumbasses that try to look hard on their bike that never wave.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I've noticed the rolex riders dont wave around here either.

It's rare to see a sportbike, but I believe thats due to the majority of people here in the 'midlife crisis' age bracket.

·
SBN's bad luck charm
1,106 Posts
R6JUNKIE said:
There poser's
That, and waving voids their warranties.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts