Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 747 Posts

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Sigh, yep here we go again. Here is me and here is my bike.
First one is her track day skins
second one is what she normally looks like....for now. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
speedmom

Ok, since we are basically starting all over ~ I will do my best. My computer crashed 5 days ago taking all most everything with it ~ :eek: :mad:
all my pic files got wipedout, I am using my backup system and it is a little slow.

·
Registered
804 Posts
uploading prob ~ ;)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ok.. me at the beach in Cozumel Mex., my 96 F3 in Grant park in Milwaukee, and me on my 929RR waiting for all the guys.. (slow pokes).. and I'll have to find some more....I guess.. I think.... :confused:

·
Sandbox hater!!
629 Posts
Chicks on bikes are fuckin HOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To bad I dont know any in San Diego. That sucks. All of them look good oh and the bikes too.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Looking good as always ladies Which bike do you currently ride now Japbike?, or is it both? Man, Japbike, if we could get your pics just a lil b*****..............from what I can tell you have it goinz onz.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I ride both. I need variety in my life!! ;) :D kinna like my men..I WISH!! j/j I'll try my hardest to get some better shots up close.. I will have some after the 4th......count on it.... ;)

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Great pictures ladies:) All are very beautiful.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I don't have one of me, either with or without the bike. Can we just pretend I'm hot? :D

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
this is last weekend at Barber

herei is a pic of me and my bike, remember it is AL and I look like ass b/c it is so f'ing hot there, but this was in between sessions. And the other one is me w/the bikes on the trailer ready to go...the third is also at the end of the track day at MAM, once again I look like ass, but I do clean up nicely...the last pic was taken last year when my hair was considerably shorter.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
silent_R1 said:
herei is a pic of me and my bike, remember it is AL and I look like ass b/c it is so f'ing hot there, but this was in between sessions. And the other one is me w/the bikes on the trailer ready to go...the third is also at the end of the track day at MAM, once again I look like ass, but I do clean up nicely...the last pic was taken last year when my hair was considerably shorter.
Girl I know what you mean. I have recently gone out on some riding dates and so I am not all "dulled" up and then the next date with them I am not riding so they can see what I look like normally and they are like :eek: One cannot ride in stilletos and tiny tops..right??!! LOL

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
No bike pics yet, but I will try and get some soon....The first one is me and some friends at the Harley 100 celebration here in Milwaukee last summer. I am the one in the front that looks like I am grabbing my crotch. :D and the second one is in March at Chucks in Louisville, KY (I am the brunette),

Attachments

1 - 20 of 747 Posts