Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, guys!

Sorry for the late response but thanks for the welcome.

My name's Pete and I'm new to the Twisted Throttle team. My goal here is to improve the relationship between Twisted Throttle and you folks, our customers, by serving as a conduit of communication. I'm hoping help you guys get your questions, concerns and ideas for new products or improvements to existing ones to Twisted so that we can better serve you guys here where it's most convenient.

So yeah... that's about all I've got for now but hopefully I'll be around enough to help.

Ride on!

-Pete
(AKA "OreoGaborio" ;))

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Hey, I love you guys, didn't realize you sponsored this forum! Myself and Sgtwhitney1 came to your store 2 weeks ago and did the handoff for our roaming gnome thread in the General Sportbikes subforum. Someone there took photos of us, not sure if it was you or someone else. I also picked up a wicked cool tail bag.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: Twisted Pete

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ah very cool, man. Thanks for stoppin by!

Wasn't me that took the pic though. I'm actually a work from home kinda dude, just helping out on the forums when/where I can. :)

So you're liking the tail bag? Nice. Which one ya buy?

Nice Tuono, by the way. Got a first gen myself :)

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I got the Bags Connection Streamliner. Works pretty well with the aftermarket undertail exhaust. The guys at the shop helped me find the right one to fit my bike.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks, Paul. I've actually been a member on SB.net since 2004 as "OreoGaborio", but I'll be using this handle for Twisted posts :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts