Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for letting us be apart of the site.

If your like me and didn't know what exhaust to buy because you weren't sure of the sound, this is your chance to hear before you buy.

http://sportbikeexhaust.net offers sound clips for most sportbike manufactures, and we are working our way up to having all exhaust companies and all makes of bikes.

If you have a sound clips of your exhaust and haven't already sent it in, please do!! http://www.sportbikeexhaust.net/submit.htm

We got this forum started so if you want to discuss with others about the sound, style, type, looks, etc...do it here :)

If you have ANY questions please direct them to myself or blckmustnggt

Hope you ENJOY!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Awesome website you got there :dblthumb

·
Banned
368 Posts
awesome site: I recommend if you don't know what your going to go with and need to hear what it sounds like before you buy. Even sound clips mostly keep the same rev synched on each .mp3 file.

WOW I forgot how ghey my bike sounded with the stock pipe!! :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey where are the vanson sounds at, Ill try to send one out when I get the bike done

·
Registered
50 Posts
How to?

What is the best way of recording the sound and getting it on the computer? I have done short .MOV movies with my camera but I have never done .wav files. Any ideas?

·
Former Lurker
58 Posts
Here's a couple sound clips of my bike. 05 Kawi ZZR600 with a akrapovic Ti bolt on. I didn't see it on your site so I thought you may be interested.
Sound Clip 1
Sound Clip 2

:)

·
Registered
95 Posts
did the site change because it's not coming up....it's almost like it expired or something.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I like the ascetics of the laser extreme but do not want to give up the quiet purrr I have with my stock exaust. Is this possible or just a pipe dream? ha ha a pipe dream - I kill me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
ok

·
Registered
95 Posts
well is there going to be a new site? is there another site i can look at?

·
Registered
2 Posts
tru

yea, i wanna see this web site. it doesn't work anymore!? someone help!! i bought ma bike wit a yoshi on it and im not sure if its a full or slip on because its all bolt on. besides that, its not too loud. i mean yea the bike makes noise when i gas it. but its not like deep. i need something where people could hear me comming but not have to hold there ears. a d&d is just too much. i like the way the ak. looks wit the red and yellow. i rock a yellow and black 2004 gsxr750. so the carbon fiber color sceme is perfect. i would replace it wit the ak if i could hear it. on ma bike. na mea na sayyiinn

help!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts