Sport Bikes banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone welcome Mssdrider as the newest SBN mod!

Congrats girl! :cheers

·
center of an asian pop
3,480 Posts
awww thanks AC!!!

I just got done searching for my name in the mod section, and i can truly say a heartfelt thank you. You've pushed for me on so many occasions that I don't think I could have done it without you. :D I owe you a couple of beers next time I'm in Florida! :cheers

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem sweetie! I don't drink beer, but you can buy me a redbull, or a glass of wine. :D

·
center of an asian pop
3,480 Posts
Done! :D

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
Uh-oh....

There goes the neighborhood....

Hey Tammy- I'm going diving in Florida next month.... Can I buy you some wine? :neener

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Next month is a busy month, so I could probably use an extra redbull. Alcohol just puts me to sleep. :D

Where will you be? Going to the Keys?

·
center of an asian pop
3,480 Posts
Thanks guys! :D

·
The Fuzz
5,975 Posts
Does that mean that you'll be around more often now? We don't see you much.

And....CONGRATS! :D

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
Next month is a busy month, so I could probably use an extra redbull. Alcohol just puts me to sleep. :D

Where will you be? Going to the Keys?

Not sure.... were were either thinking of going to Pensacola or heading down to the keys...

IF i can even make it. It's not guaranteed at this point, I have been WAY too busy lately.

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
Woohoo!!! I think this is well deserved. She shows no bias towards people, and is fair and trustworthy. She has went out of her way to help me a few times, & not even on here, but on an IM!

Congrats Annie! :D

·
center of an asian pop
3,480 Posts
Does that mean that you'll be around more often now? We don't see you much.

And....CONGRATS! :D
:lol i lurk more on the women's forum than post. We have some truly spectacular ladies here who don't need me butting in 99.9% of the time anyway :D and thanks!

Woohoo!!! I think this is well deserved. She shows no bias towards people, and is fair and trustworthy. She has went out of her way to help me a few times, & not even on here, but on an IM!

Congrats Annie! :D
:lol thanks pat! i try...

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
Congrats!!! Couldn't have happened to a secksier, gun toting, bike riding, west coast lady.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts