Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Thanks for the welcome back Donna? isn't it? I'm so happy SBN is back! yay!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I take it you ride you're woman's bike too? Have you ever rode the SV1000?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I miss my SV! I was forced into a curb by some woman in a hurry to get on the highway on-ramp at the last minute. My bike was totaled, not to mention I was pretty close to being totaled myself.

Anyway, I've been thinking about another bike since I'm feeling up to par....not sure if I want another SV or if I want to go with the FZ6.
Decisions, decisions... :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
The FZ seems like it'd be a nice bike. I'm partial to the v-twin grunt, so I-4's tend to dissapoint, especially the 600's. Talk about no torque! Looks like it'd tour well and be real comfy.

Good luck in your decision!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
The FZ is a great bike! If you are partial to V-Twins tho go the SV route. If you are game for a screaming 4 thats 11.3 in the 1/4 and 0-60 in 3.4 get the FZ6. I almost bought an SV but I have to say Yamaha's 3.9% made my mind up on the FZ6. I absolutely love this bike and I love 2nd gear's 90mph even more!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
speed wheelie said:
No not yet!
But im sure you well let me ride yours?

Let's see a 3rd gear wheelie at 80 mph. YES!! :cool: :cool:

Next time we are out man... Just ask! I have insurance... :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Just read in cycle world that suzuki is offering 1.9% or a free lower on leftover '03 SV1000's on the dealer floor!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
gezz... and to think i got mine used.... It's ok.....mine came with the free full yoshi exhaust

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
If you like a twin, go get a Monster S4, there the best out there! Sorry I was just visiting from the Ducati forum! Bye Bye! I do own a SV though! Trackbike :headbang

·
Registered
203 Posts
is that a whale penis in your avatar? Eep. Btw, I remember reading the article in july's Motorcyclist on the Ducati 749r. Even it's little brother, the s, is a nut! Show me a pic!

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
doct0rxnick said:
is that a whale penis in your avatar? Eep. Btw, I remember reading the article in july's Motorcyclist on the Ducati 749r. Even it's little brother, the s, is a nut! Show me a pic!
Ok here's some photos of the bike on the track.....yes I'm riding!
Yes, that is a whale penis! Just something to make the guys have penis envy.

Attachments

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Show Off!! :twofinger I'm kidding. I gotta see the SV soon. How was the trip up to GA to get it?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts