Sport Bikes banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Liberty here...

Still here, and still bikeless. But, after going without for the last few years, I think I've decided to get another one. But, I may have to change my username....

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Liberty here...

Still here, and still bikeless. But, after going without for the last few years, I think I've decided to get another one. But, I may have to change my username....

Come on over the dark side.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Whatcha gettin' Lib?!?
Well, I was looking at a 2014 Aprilia RSV4 Factory, but the dealership apparently doesn't want to sell it too bad (long story). But, I was talking to a buddy at Yamaha, and he really thinks the new R1 is the way to go... but I need to get ahold of one.

We'll see...

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Guess who is in the hizzouse??? I'm here now so let the party begin!

·
Sinner Saint Racing
561 Posts
I didn't know that he was gone. Lol

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
RT is still here. But you racer cats don't ride. Mean while the big bird has 130K on the clock. And still killing it out there.

·
The Fuzz
5,975 Posts
As busy as this place used to be, I can't believe how totally dead it is now. It's so very sad. :(

Reactions: Rhetorik

·
Registered
729 Posts
Yeah, I remember those days. Wish it would pick back up. What part of FL are you in?

1/2-Fast = Ed, still around and still slow....

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
RT is still here. But you racer cats don't ride. Mean while the big bird has 130K on the clock. And still killing it out there.
Actually, we do. I still commute weekly (I had 70,000+ miles on the 900RR before I got hit by a van last November) and the group still goes to the mountains every year.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Whoa it's been a while! Cleaning up pics on my old hdd and came across a folder labeled SBN... and what do ya know... hundreds of pics from 2006-2007. Glad to see some familiar guys still posting up. Hard to believe it's been almost 10 years! I'm still up in Atlanta!

Here's a couple from "the Wastelands"... for those who recall that fun little place...

21 - 35 of 35 Posts