Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
It was nice putting away the bulky winter gloves and putting on ones with the kangaroo leather palms. I forgot what my grips felt like.

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Racing season is probably a big part of the traffic in here. As well as Spring finally springing for many members.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
fuck you guys with nice winters.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Finally took the bike out on monday. I felt like a total noob out there lol, its been a long winter (and I barely rode in the fall).

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Spring has been postponed here (as you can see by the fresh snow on the ground) and I've only had it on the road twice since early Sept, so I'm packing up for some nice riding weather with NESBA in Alabama this weekend. :)

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
we got over 2 feet of snow over the last 2 days.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
6" of snow today.

I'm gonna go hibernate again, and cry some more.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I've been riding sporadically in the freezing cold of NYC. But I will say that 4 weeks this winter were the longest I've not ridden since I bought the bike two years ago. Sucked... but then, it's soooo nice to not have bulky gear on.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Enjoyed the break from you guys. But, I guess it's time to listen to all your bitchin' and moanin' again...

Reactions: jk750

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Spring has been postponed here (as you can see by the fresh snow on the ground) and I've only had it on the road twice since early Sept, so I'm packing up for some nice riding weather with NESBA in Alabama this weekend. :)

Ah dangit. A friend and I were talking about doing Barber this weekend, but we are doing Texas World instead.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Finally stepped down to my summer gloves this week, it's been a nice refreshing change. Unfortunately the weather is also bringing out all the squids and newbies so the carpool lane has been a bit crowded. I don't split very fast, but I also don't appreciate coming up on someone doing 20 and not moving the fuck over. If you're afraid of splitting on the freeway, don't do it. It's been a reoccurring theme this entire week and I'm about over it.

·
Your friendly antagonist
2,346 Posts

Pitbull trailer restraint! Can't wait to get mine installed in my trailer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts