Sport Bikes banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say welcome back, girl! Kristen, I've missed you so much!!

Kristen is back in the States this week from serving a 7 month tour in Iraq. After clearance in Virginia, she'll hopefully grace us with her presence back in Milwaukee.

Thanks, Kristen, for your service. Because of people like you, I am fortunate to have all the freedoms and luxuries I enjoy daily.

Good luck with school this fall and can't wait to ride with ya this summer!

Looking forward to BHF on 5/7!!! As Todd calls it....the Boobie Track Day. :D LOL

·
Lost in the pickle matrix
1,544 Posts
Welcome back! Your service to this country is extremely appreciated. I can't say enough about how much respect I have for you and anybody who helps defend our freedoms that we take for granted every day.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Welcome back- glad to hear you're safe and sound stateside. As mentioned above, thank you for your service!

·
My flock keeps growing
2,942 Posts
Sweet!!! It is about time you made it home....or at least back in country. Hope the release you to go home soon. We have missed you!!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Glad to know your back safe and sound and we appreciate your service.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Welcome home, Kristen!

Wow, it's been 7 months already? It seems like just yesterday we were partying over at your parents house for the going away party.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Hey Kristen! Welcome back to the states! Thank you so much for your service!

When's the coming home party??

·
Chilli makes you faster!!
1,335 Posts
Boobie Track Day?!?! WOOHOO!!!
:banana :banana :banana :banana

As for Kristen, welcome back, even though I never met you yet, but many thanks for serving the country for the rest of us.

Kaweeegürrl said:
Just wanted to say welcome back, girl! Kristen, I've missed you so much!!

Kristen is back in the States this week from serving a 7 month tour in Iraq. After clearance in Virginia, she'll hopefully grace us with her presence back in Milwaukee.

Thanks, Kristen, for your service. Because of people like you, I am fortunate to have all the freedoms and luxuries I enjoy daily.

Good luck with school this fall and can't wait to ride with ya this summer!

Looking forward to BHF on 5/7!!! As Todd calls it....the Boobie Track Day. :D LOL

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
Welcome back, lady!!!!

Can't wait til you're in Wisconsin again.

This sounds like an occasion for an SBN blowout, in Kristen's honor.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey guys, thanks so much for the comments. Can't wait to be back in WI. It's been almost 9mo to the day since I left which is nothing considering some of the Army folks do 15+mo at a time. I'm stuck in VA in the hurry up and wait process. Hopefully I'll be heading out this weekend. Can't wait to see everybody and I'm registered for the boobie track day next month....yeah!!!!!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Welcome back...and if you're lucky enough to get back this weekend, how 'bout considering a leisurely Crud Run to break the bike in again??? :fiddy

·
Registered
516 Posts
Jeez Joe...I'm not that dense! Well maybe just a little. Just trying to be cordial and provide a heads up. But then I guess Ryan's thread plus the sticky would be self explanatory so there wouldn't be a need to post. Why do I drink screwdrivers and type??? :bitchslap

Anybody want to write a term paper on business practices in Chile so I can play at the GP party????

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
KawTipping said:
Hmmm, business practices in Chile. They, uh, practice business...done. Come on out!
See, Joe had you covered.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts