Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...on my way to the msf retest this morning, a cop ACCIDENTALLY pulled me over...no lie, it was the weirdest thing i have ever experienced in the world of cop encounters...he comes behinds me, puts his lights on, and i am like "wtf? i was definitely going the same speed as the rest of traffic, and florida cops don't stop people going only 10 miles over the limit on the highways, only georgia cops are anal like that"...so i pull over, he walks up and i am all confused, "sir?" he says "i'm sorry i stopped the wrong car, it was a car that looked like yours, but it had 2 doors, yours is a 4 door...i saw one go off the exit and one go straight, i wasn't sure which was which so i took a chance on the one that went straight, sorry about that."

How...WEIRD. I was so glad it was a mistake just like i thought i had my hand on my chest to still my heartbeat, like oh thank god that's all it was, cause there is no WAY...then he walks back to his car and i get back in traffic, no license/registration dance...

So, what's your weirdest cop encounter story?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thats weird...real weird haha

I got pulled over on a moped once...does that count as weird?

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
One time I was speeding and a cop ended up behind me with his cherries on. As I was pulling over to get a big fat ticket, some moron blew past both of us and the cop chased him down instead. THAT is cool. :D

·
Registered
426 Posts
you know the same thing happened to me.... He was comming back to my window to hand me the ticket when a truck speed down a road next to us. Told me "your lucky" ran back into his car put his lights on and peeled out. Strange....

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DslrMark said:
There should be a Law...when that happens you get a "Get out of Jail Free Card". :)
You know! I should have asked him to erase my worst ticket so i don't file a complaint against him... i just was thinking okay, let's put some DISTANCE between me and the blind bat in the uniform...darn, should have thought of that. :D

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I once had a motorcop stop me in the middle of a semi-residential street, so I pull over - and then the minivan that had been about to pass me on my left stopped too and pulled onto the grass ahead of me. Cop looks at me and tells me to keep going: "Sorry about that, bro." I guess he had to stop me first so I wouldn't get run over :shrug I waved at him and kept going.

Phew!!! :slaugh

·
Registered
250 Posts
Good cop. I was stopped by one for not wearing my seatbelt while I was wearing my seatbelt. When I pointed this out he sputtered and lied, then said "Don't ask me why I'm letting you go." Real fuckin moron.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
I had a cop pull me over while on 2 wheels to tell me one of my headlights was out. I just told'em that it was my highbeam (which is was) and asked if he wanted a demo, he said no thanks and thanked me for the info. Cool sumbitch.

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
seppuku said:
you know the same thing happened to me.... He was comming back to my window to hand me the ticket when a truck speed down a road next to us. Told me "your lucky" ran back into his car put his lights on and peeled out. Strange....
Not quite the same at all. :D You apparently deserved a ticket and only somebody doing worse than you saved you. This guy did not intend me in a 4 door to get a ticket any at all...

You know what I didn't mention yet though? Somebody tell me the LAST time you saw a TWO DOOR 2000 camry in charcoal grey? I have NEVER seen one. So who did he think was in the car? I had on a bright ass orange scarf tying up my hair because i knew i had to put a helmet on when i got to the msf, so no point in unwrapping...i didn't have the nerve to ponder it til later, but i was thinking to myself, when the hell have i ever seen a 2 door camry anywhere? and for that matter, my car is quite distinctive cause the license plate is framed by the Jamaican flag, so how the hell did he mix me up with ANYBODY else?

hmmmmmmm.....all i know is, i am glad he came to his senses before he did something we would regret...

My other weird encounter was in Georgia with their asshole cops. I am just pulling out onto memorial drive at about 4am (leaving a club), so i haven't even gotten to 20 mph yet cause i just got on the road, here comes blue lights, man pulls me over into a parking lot and asks to see license and registration. I show it to him, and he's asking if that's my car ( i swear something is wrong with these people), i said yes...he has this cross look on his face like i killed his favorite dog last night! So i ask sir why was i pulledover. B*tch gets an attitude like he doesn't need a reason to pull me over, he has a right to run the tags of any car on the road. I said yeah, but usually a cop only bothers running a tag when he thinks the person is doing something. So while he's busy in his car, i ask my friend "what the hell is wrong with the cops here, do they have something against dark cars, cause my car doesn't even have a tint! When i had a 91 maxima, nobody cared if i was doing 9 or 90, now i have a black-looking camry, and I am getting stopped for BULLsh*t." He said a lot of cars are stolen in florida and driven into georgia, so maybe that was why. I get no ticket, no explanation STILL, drive off, pissed as hell that the man just ran my plates cause he felt like it. I think i had just changed over the plate from the nissan to the camry, and maybe, just maybe, florida had not changed it over yet so when he ran the plate it said nissan...but, my registration clearly shows my name and the car i am sitting in as what's insured, and my id clearly said the face looking at him and the name on that registration were one and the same, and if he had said that was what the problem was,i could easily explain...BUT, that does not begin to explain why he would even run the tag and end up stopping me in the first place when i have just pulled out onto the main going 20 mph in a 35 zone...

And that was my first weirdest encounter. No ticket, no warning as to ANYthing done wrong before OR after he stopped me, just a B*TCH attitude from the man when i finally asked why i was pulled over, questions about whose car, ran my plates, ....weird assssss...

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Weirdest one I've had is when I rolled through a stopsign at less than 3mph when I visually saw nobody coming for literally 2 miles in each direction. About 5 miles later when I got home, just started taking my helmet off and a cop car pulls into my driveway and turns on the cherries/berries. I was shittin and gettin about 85-90mph, trying to get home before it stormed. Cop was cool (about 60 y/o)and said to take it easy because "those 600's are pretty fast" and make sure to stop at the stopsigns next time. He said the only reason he wasn't gonna give me a speeding ticket is because he never could clock me! LOL Funny thing is, he asked for my lic/registration which I gave to him, and I asked him if he wanted my insurance card, but he said no.

PS- To the cops out there that are reading this, officers like this are 1 reason I ride sensibly now and haven't been over 75mph in the last 1500mi. If they are cool and respectful, I pay a lot more attention to that and slow my roll, if they are dicks about it, then that just pisses me off.

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
beowulf2k said:
I would let you go too with that booty of yours...yum yum yum...ok id spank you first...then let you go. :bitchslap
Keep that up and I'll have to change you from "Hardass!" to "Hardon!" :lao

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
I bet the heart beat was up for a second.

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Me and some highschool friends had just returned to our hometown during our first year of college (Thanksgiving Weekend I think) and decided to go to a local park and feed the ducks. Yeah, we were a bunch of thug gangstas. On the way home, we get pulled over. We pull over and the next thing I know I'm yanked out of the car, thrown on the ground, and a cold steel barrel was pressed to the back of my head. Seems as one policeman was coming to the drivers side, the other one came up on the passenger side and looked in the car. He thought he saw a gun at my feet. It was a rolled up shirt. No biggie, though I almost shit myself.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
that cop just wanted to get a close-up look at the good looking thang in the car so he "faked" a stop so he could check you out.. Nice "excuse"..

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Best cop encounted i had when i was in high school, around age 17. Me and a few friends were smoking a bone at a local park when we saw a cop go by us. All a sudden he tossed on his lights did a 180 and came tearing ass up on the grass and pulled right up to us with his high beems on. He gets out and searches us and finds the bone we tossed. Cop picks it up and starts to laugh. Says that this is the smallest bone he ever seen. He goes "Back in my day we rolled thumbs" i said what the hell is a thumb, he says "a bone as thick as a thumb" He ended up taking out bone, laughed and told us to get out of there. :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts