Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you foo's know the deal. who's going?

I may be out depends on the child situation. Either way, I'll come out and be sociable.

:D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Damn is it Friday already?

I dunno if I am going make it out. I didn't bring a change of clothes. If I do I would have to prob meet you at the Conoco. Which may not be a bad idea since I never been able to do Brookhollow yet.

Do you know who else is going out from people we know, Brandy that isn't on here?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Take that back.. looks like I won't be going.

Ayup... you guessed it..

*puts on suit of armor*

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Actually you may see me tooling around cause I may be in that area on the way back home.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
probably the usual group, keith, rich, brian, chad, chris, tex, joe i'm not going to be riding hard, i doubt i will get over 40 tonight (my daughter is with me, so i'll be being good), but she wants to come out for a while and see people (shie is 9 and likes bikes), Roborob is going home today.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I'll see what time I get out. Call me when you hit Conoco and maybe I can meet you there. Is your daughter riding with you??

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
As far tonight too. No I will not be out, I have to leaving for CO at 6am so hopefully I will be in bed sleeping by the time you leave sonic

1 - 7 of 7 Posts