Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my riding buddy has had some issues as of late and im looking to hook up and do some group rides. face it, riding alone just doesnt have the same appeal as a group ride does...anyways, im down anytime and you all have my number, best to txt me on my phone...here it is again:

304-521-9520

PS- did i mention that my wife works at a law firm and my brother is a Charleston cop?:bowdown got me out of a few tickets in the past

if you see a blk Busa going down I-64 around 6am west bound....thats me....and back this way around 4pm east bound....i commute between Huntington and Charleston....i wear a kanji jacket with a icon domainII rubatone skid-lid

·
Registered
10 Posts
man if you would have posted this last friday you all could have come with us up to huntington, and back to kanawha city, it wasn't very exciting but something to do, i plan to ride either this friday or sunday weather permitting but i'll try to remember to call, my name is kyle, im from nitro

·
"Blah Blah Blah"
14,676 Posts
HEY MANZ.....I'm over yur way some....but if ya wanna see sum good twisties and make a loop down this way I can be yur connection we have some great places,,,

in July we have Freedomfest at Snowshoe......its fun....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
matter fact I'll be yur way next week to see Kieth Urban
sorry about having to see keith urban, but if you want to ride give me a call...anyone want to ride this weekend?

I have a softball game on Fri and Sat (due to rain) but other than that I am free to ride

1 - 6 of 6 Posts