Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was thinking of going to charolette and hooking up with the riders there.i'm sure we could hang out and maybe crash there the night.make a party out it. would anyone be interested? :80500

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i sent a pm to boomer so maybe we can get this chit crunk up mang!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gonna have to be another weekend.i forgot its fathers day that weekend.

·
Registered
262 Posts
bumpyknuckles said:
gonna have to be another weekend.i forgot its fathers day that weekend.

and what? u think we'll have someting planned? :rolleyes u rode all day mother's day...so, what in the hell is wrong w/ riding on dad's day?

GO, have a good time!! dumb ass!! :neener

·
Registered
552 Posts
mIchELe said:
and what? u think we'll have someting planned? :rolleyes u rode all day mother's day...so, what in the hell is wrong w/ riding on dad's day?

GO, have a good time!! dumb ass!! :neener
hahaha She just got you good bro. :urowned

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Seriously, there goes any gift you planned on getting.

I, however, will gladly accept any gifts on Rob's behalf. I feel it only fair that in his absence, I be permitted to accept any presents.

Thank you. And remember, it's a 2000 Mille... for when you look up stuff. :D :)

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
I'm about as pimp as Urkel hunny.

But now I guess I have to find out huh? ;)

EndoChic said:
Oh Sal, I was kidding about the mayor. I figured since you were a pimp in all it had to be a hottie. HAHA

·
Digi Slut
234 Posts
Bumpy, sorry for the late delay in my response to your pm's...was out riding :cheers up on some new routes that I found in WV, VA, KY, and TN.

This weekend that you are talking about is Father's Day, so alot of folks will bail if you put it into motion for Sunday....however, Saturday, I am leading a ride through some of the routes that I know of in the Foothills.

Details are on this thread, so if you are still game, post up and let me know. If you have streets n mapps, then you'll have a chance to see the full route.

http://www.charlottesportbikes.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2125&sid=14bd485731a6517f20db07b744ef167f

**Edit...btw....Pat McCorry is the mayor. I used to work for him, and HE is an avid golfer. Always let the boss man win! :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
boomer, what time are you guys rollin out?

·
Digi Slut
234 Posts
The meet n greet kicks at 0900, and the ride jets at 0930. Some folks from Charlotte, Asheville, and Johnson City are supposed to be attending as well. The folks from Chlt will prolly trailer, so I do not know what time they are heading down.

I will already be in the area, as I will be down there visiting the parental units. All details that I am made aware of will be up on CSB, under this thread. I posted some quick snapshot jhpegs of the routes, but can go into further pic detail if needed.

http://www.charlottesportbikes.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2125&sid=14bd485731a6517f20db07b744ef167f

·
Registered
791 Posts
EndoChic said:
yeah yeah yall come to see meeeeeeeee too!

Hey is there anything good/interesting down there in Charlottte ?? I mean besides yourself.

I've thought about going a few times but couldnt think of a good reason to go.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts