Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hacked it off this afternoon along with the airbox hole mod. looks MUCH better w/o that ugly piece of plastic hanging down. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
let the mods begin

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Looks good man.. That's the quickest way to do a nice fender elimination right there. Thought about making a bracket for the plate and doing something like a taillight integrator?

And get rid of that exhaust, it doesn't do these things justice! Ever run it with the mufflers off? Just try it once, it won't hurt anything if you don't run it for very long or beat on it. The pipe length is so long before the mufflers that you wont shatter a valve or anything. Just listen to it....trust me. After hearing it, you will decide you need an exhaust. It sounds like a V-twin chopper.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HalfLiterBeater said:
Looks good man.. That's the quickest way to do a nice fender elimination right there. Thought about making a bracket for the plate and doing something like a taillight integrator?

And get rid of that exhaust, it doesn't do these things justice! Ever run it with the mufflers off? Just try it once, it won't hurt anything if you don't run it for very long or beat on it. The pipe length is so long before the mufflers that you wont shatter a valve or anything. Just listen to it....trust me. After hearing it, you will decide you need an exhaust. It sounds like a V-twin chopper.
im eventually gonna fab up a custom undertail out of fiberglass and make a bracket for turn sigs and license plate. of course, this comes when i get some free time. lol

and when i was trying to figure out my stalling probs a few months ago, i started it w/o the mufflers....bah..never again. lol
and a custom exhaust/cans cost too much for me right now. cant justify spending $200 when i can barely afford food as it is. hehe

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
You make a good point.

The undertail idea sounds cool...whenever you get that done, be sure to post a pic on the boards. And if I like it, I might pay you to do me one too. Haha... :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts