Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Weather Permitting is a big part of it. I just think I'm not going to take a chance and only ride locally if I ride at all. Then I'll spend the rest of the night catching up on things I want to do to the bike.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Looks like it should be clear, but should can be a lot of things here in WI

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Has anyone checked out weather.com? It looks like the rain is done and they've taken it out of the forecast as of 7pm

Maybe I'll show up at BFS just in case anyone is there. C YA

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I guess I'm going tonight....

We meet at the park and ride by toys r us next to the Sheraton.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
GRR I hate being new to this site, what the hell is BFS anyways, someone needs to explain the lingo on here! Or maybe I'm just slow....

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
shortyali0369 said:
GRR I hate being new to this site, what the hell is BFS anyways, someone needs to explain the lingo on here! Or maybe I'm just slow....
Brookfield Square by sears

·
Registered
266 Posts
BFS = Brookfield Square

so what time is everyone meeting? i might be able to make it?if your still around hit me up

maybe i'll see ya later

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I dunno if anybody is going out there sooner but I do know someone is stopping at my house on his way out there to let me look at his bike (like I said, I'm actively looking) and then he's heading out there.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
shortyali0369 said:
I dunno if anybody is going out there sooner but I do know someone is stopping at my house on his way out there to let me look at his bike (like I said, I'm actively looking) and then he's heading out there.
Hit up Andysf3 - he's got an F3 (clever) he is trying to sell...also there is another nice F3 for sale on 128th and lisbon. Eff your eye.

cj

·
Registered
586 Posts
My buddy's got an f3 for sale. I think it''s got stock and race bodywork, chrome rims, two brothers pipe, and internal engine work done. I think he's asking 3k with room to budge.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My friend just bought a 96 , F3 with 3,000 miles on it ! he paid $3700 And I picked up a 2001 kawasaki ninja 250 for $1600 . . .

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Sw33t said:
My friend just bought a 96 , F3 with 3,000 miles on it ! he paid $3700 And I picked up a 2001 kawasaki ninja 250 for $1600 . . .
How's sara doing today? Like I said last night, lemme know if she wants to borrow that helmet. Hope after yesterday she doesn't get skurred/deterred from keep on keepen on!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I am looking at kawasaki's for now but i will check those out at least, i need a starter bike cuz ive never ridden, a buddy of mine set me up on here to find a bike

·
Registered
444 Posts
shortyali0369 said:
I am looking at kawasaki's for now but i will check those out at least, i need a starter bike cuz ive never ridden, a buddy of mine set me up on here to find a bike
I know of a 98 Ninja 250 for sale for under $2k? It's somewhere up by Madison.

1998 KAWASAKI NINJA, 250R, 4K mi., red, $1,950

1 - 20 of 21 Posts