Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK we are going to ride tonight. So far it's me, uponenight and NiCD on the list. Anyone else wants to ride, just PM me, get me on AIM or Yahoo (kazlab67) or if you have my phone number call. Nothing spectacular just have some free time. We can eat dinner, ride loops around the beltline, roll out by Lake Jordan or anything else you can come up with. We will meet anywhere if you don't know your way around. Just come out and ride. :cheers
I will be ready at 6:30.

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
You got Jay on there... anyone wanna place bets on whether or not he'll show?

I cant tonight...got some work stuff...

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finsl said:
Put a wheel in the air for me......I'll be sitting in driving safety school tonight for that :D
So what happened? Did you have a wheel up right in front of a cop?
I have been practicing my power ups lately...I'm a puss so once they come up so they come right back down. But damn it feels good!

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
I don't know man it looks like the sky is about to fall out here in Apex. I planned on riding the bike to school tonight. Doesn't look to good for the home team. I ended up running errands on the bike yesterday, after work but thats about it.

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
look at the doplar radar !!

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Little bit of rain. Didn't do much riding. Met NiCd and waited on Jay and then got tired of that and took him to the Hooters for dinner. He wanted to see where we meet up. Nice meeting ya man and we'll definately ride together as you can get out here. :cheers

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looking forward to more rides

Nice meeting ya. Looking forward to some weekend rides. Saturdays are usually free for me. Depends on the flying schedule for during the week, though. I'll PM you since I know my schedule a week in advance unless someone gets sick and I have to go into crewrest.

Cheers

·
Registered
95 Posts
NiCd said:
Nice meeting ya. Looking forward to some weekend rides. Saturdays are usually free for me. Depends on the flying schedule for during the week, though. I'll PM you since I know my schedule a week in advance unless someone gets sick and I have to go into crewrest.

Cheers
Hey dude, what squadron are you in? I fly in the 77ARS. Check out www.nextlevelriders.com

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had no idea you flew....Good stuff !
Proud of both of you, whatever that's worth! :cheers
Although flying an F-15 would be my all time dream job!!!!
Post up some video NiCd. :banana

1 - 13 of 13 Posts