Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
OMG! hahaha! WTH!?!? ok, now that's some sad shyt!! Slider for all!! :barf The whole wedding reception cost $5 for a 20 Bags of 10... ewwwwwwww

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Thats just sad........I just didn't find humor in it for some reason.

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
thats sad and poor.... but its funny as shit!!!!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
ahahahahahaha...... Awesome pics!!!!!

·
Banned
912 Posts
Ok I can understand the sixers dress and, maybe the white castle was near the church. But for christ sakes WTF is up with the nappy ho with your gut hanging out! I woud dissown my little girl if she tried to pull some stupid shit like that. As they say in the ghetto "Crazy bitch got no common sence!"

·
Registered
197 Posts
marsolais said:
Ok I can understand the sixers dress and, maybe the white castle was near the church. But for christ sakes WTF is up with the nappy ho with your gut hanging out! I woud dissown my little girl if she tried to pull some stupid shit like that. As they say in the ghetto "Crazy bitch got no common sence!"

I think she's pregnant bro. Makes it even more ghetto. It was definitely funny!

·
Registered
238 Posts
thats funny and sad but i cant help but to think that my wedding is goin to be like that Im probley (how ever its spelled) Just get mairred at a j/p and have a real redneck reception in one of my familys back yard with all the kid rollin in mud then tryin to jump in the gheto pool that cost like $10.99 at walmart lol and all the food will been made by the family it be like a family get together bar-b-Q and reception rolled into one my weddin party will be dressed in jeans and t-shrits with some smart ass saying on it i can see it now ill have to have some whiskey or somethingto keep me chilled out

·
Registered
380 Posts
That is great. I needed that!

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I'm not even going to ask why.

·
Registered
646 Posts
marsolais said:
How do you know she's a hoe? Yes, the dress is ugly. Thats my opinion. Cant go further than that though. Funny how you all can judge on a person just from a picture as such. No evidence for anything else you say. and then we wonder how stereotypes are perpetuated consistently in social america. and dont call me a bleeding heart liberal. i gave an argument that was logical in nature. examples for previous notations...

·
Registered
279 Posts
+1..........

1 - 20 of 24 Posts