Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw 'The Wedding Crashers'
Damn Hilarious!
I'd post more but I don't want to ruin it for anyone and my wife pointed out that I don't get laid because I'm always on this site. Moody pregnant women!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I'm not sure what I think about it. I haven't seen it but I'm thinking this will either be an HBO or TNT special.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
This movie is a fuckin trip.

To your wife, tell her you don't get laid cause her birth control didn't work. See what she says to that.

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
My wife and I saw the movie last night... It was AWESOME... extremely funny... :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
670 Posts
just got back from that movie and it was seriously one of the funniest movies i have ever seen, there were a few scenes where i was just dying laughing. so whoever hasnt seen it...go see it, definatly worth 7 bucks

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
rs50asu said:
just got back from that movie and it was seriously one of the funniest movies i have ever seen, there were a few scenes where i was just dying laughing. so whoever hasnt seen it...go see it, definatly worth 7 bucks
$7?! Man, I'm moving to Mesa. Used to paying $10 here. $12 if you're actually in the city.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
mikem317 said:
$7?! Man, I'm moving to Mesa. Used to paying $10 here. $12 if you're actually in the city.

12 dollars? hot, damn.

Over here it is 8 which is hugh but 12 is just insane. I would sneak from movie to movie if I had to pay 12 dollars. I would at least be seein 4 movies that night.

I plan on seeing wedding crashers next Fri.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
hahahhahahahah soooooo funny

ERRONEOUS!!

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Wanted to see it last night, but the line was around the block. Is it really over two hours?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts