Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the weather forcast for tonight? Anyone going riding? It's my only free night of the week, and I was really hoping to get out to ride. If the streets are dry tonight and the group is small I was thinking it might be fun to explore a few smaller roads in Menomonee Falls that I was thinking might be fun to ride.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bummer...
anyone coming out to ride?
anyone?
anyone?
Bueller?
From my last check at the rader it looks like we might get lucky tonight. I'm heading out regardless as long as it's not raining. If anyone posts up in the next 45 minutes, I'm game to meet wherever... if Not I'm heading home to change, eat and go for a little exploratory ride in hopes of finding some new little suburban curves for those not so agressive night time meanders away from deer country.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How about this....
Lets meet at 5:47 at the mall and then got to that secret wheelie spot and then go to HWY and after that we'll hit the gas station and starbuck then head to the lake, unless Steve wants to take us out to whatever the heck he was talking about.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds great... I can't make it till later so why don't you go back to your place after starbucks and call my pager from your home phone and I'll head out to the pay phone at Citgo so we can hook up at the BP on HWY south of Krispy Kremes?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow!! Ouch!! Blazing Hot thread here!!! Lots of action!!! This will be a great ride for sure!!!
I bet we'll see some real hotties tonight.... we can smile and look cool so they all drive by and scream... that makes for a very good start/middle/ending to a sweet relationship we can talk about for years to come.

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
:lol

Dude, you are a fucking riot.

Im in. Where and when?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dude, I'm just heading out of the office now, I'll be home at about 5ish. Call me at home (262-255-6159) and leave me your digits and I'll call you back so we can find a central spot to meet.

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
LOL isnt it going to rain, anyway if not I'll be at starbucks at 8:30 then heading out to lakefront to be there at 9:30..... if it isnt raining that is.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Gee I'd say I would go but after seeing Steve talk to him self for like an hour I'm kindda scarred. I may be going out if I do i'll be at starbucks and up to go where ever perfer to hide from the rain if possible.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Ill wanna go I have to shower first ! Its allmost 7 now Ill be at Starbucks? On hwy 100 South of Greenfield at 7:30 !! Any one meeting at BFS tonight ? The skys look clear and the sun is out so . . .

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
leaving work now will be SBucks at 8:30 and I am riding straight out from there at 9

1 - 20 of 22 Posts