Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just currious if anyone is doing anything wed. i am off and want to ride or do something. also anyone want to ride saturday?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ride1Rob said:
From WinterHaven w/ all those bikes and I don't know you??? Welcome to the board my man. What type of ridin' are you into?
i am new to the board. i have been doing the solo thing for 2 years and just started to do the group thing. i am into the twisties. nothing too fast. i like a little safety cussion for the street. crashing sucks. it takes me too long to heal in my old age. when i go to the track it is balls out though. i am up for any kind of ride. i dont mind riding slow or fast as long as it is safe or i do not exceed my skill level. i ride in gear. mesh and a brain bucket at minimum. i am not into stunting though. let me know if you want to ride sometime.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
916desmo said:
i am new to the board. i have been doing the solo thing for 2 years and just started to do the group thing. i am into the twisties. nothing too fast. i like a little safety cussion for the street. crashing sucks. it takes me too long to heal in my old age. when i go to the track it is balls out though. i am up for any kind of ride. i dont mind slow ar fast as long as it is safe. i ride in gear. mesh and a brain bucket at minimum. let me know if you want to ride sometime.
Spoken like a man who has lost some skin in the past. I'm not old, but "experienced". A little cushion is a good thing.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
funny you should say that, i have not lost any skin yet and want to keep it that way. i have seen the results of pushing too hard on the street.

·
Registered
533 Posts
You should check out one of our Super Saturday or Sunday rides sometime. We usually meet somewhere in Lakeland or Bartow to start them out. Just watch the boards for time and place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts