Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some good websites for aftermarket parts? I cant find anything worth wild.. Just some poorly put together websites, without pictures and what not.. Lookin for pictures of modded bike and the place to get the damn mods.. Im SURE one of you million members knows where to find this..Thanks :) :banana

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Check out my website in my Sig. You can see the PICS of my bike w/ all my mods, and then visit my Links site to find out where I have purcshaed them all at.

·
Autobots! Roll Out!
2,061 Posts
I deal pretty much exclusively with www.kneedraggers.com.

They're based out of DE and 20 mins from me, I walk in all the time and check out stuff. Good guys there, been good by me so far, and I'll keep going back.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, its done.. just spent 400 bucks on a gel seat($100), undertail kit($185), and a black windscreen($60)..

Gonna spend another 50 bucks on Kneedraggers for some frame sliders.. then I'm done until exhaust and power commander..

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
You are so hooked........LOL

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hooked I am.. the bug is comin back hard..oh well, better than blowin my paychecks on yayo and whores.. lol

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
njssli22 said:
hooked I am.. the bug is comin back hard..oh well, better than blowin my paychecks on yayo and whores.. lol

:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

Yep

1 - 11 of 11 Posts