Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's taking me upwards to 30-60 seconds for a page to load, for a reply screen to appear, for a thread to refresh, etc. Seems to be isolated to this domain, not my connectivity in general. Anyone else noticing this?

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Example: Upon clicking "submit", it took 27 seconds for this thread to post. And this using two DS3s at a current load of 3%.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And now, after about 2 minutes of unreachability...the website has regained it's responsiveness. Everything is quick again.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, there you go ruining the whole universe! Still, things are much speedier for me now.

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
yeah i am doing some backups in the background.. later tonight I am moving to a different server.. outage time should be about 1 hour

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Am I the only one who is seeing a slow today this morning again? Particularly images. HTML pages render quickly but it take as little while for all the forum buttons, etc. to load. Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Yeah I noticed it also. I think its our ISP.. server is fast.. but the download of images where slow.. However its fast now.

Probebly a broken link somewhere caused the problems..

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd like to blame the French, if that's alright.

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
TheWraith said:
I'd like to blame the French, if that's alright.
sure why not.. they hate us Americans anyways :)

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
fierospeeder said:
because of that, if i ever see that fred guy at strats,.....

im going to buy him some freedom fries for having this forum :twofinger
Hahahah I drove by strats last night on my test drive of a new f150.. was going to stop by but wanted to bring that thing back.. to expensive :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts