Sport Bikes banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When was the last time we put on a HUGE Saturday Night Ride?
Or,
How about just getting together???

I am up for Offering up Lyles place for a party. (of course Lyle will need to be informed at some point:)).

I know this weekend is no good due to Easter, but the following weekend maybe? Besides, we have a few newbies and it's been a while.

Suggestions?

Post up:

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
R1Fast said:
When was the last time we put on a HUGE Saturday Night Ride?
Or,
How about just getting together???

I am up for Offering up Lyles place for a party. (of course Lyle will need to be informed at some point:)).

I know this weekend is no good due to Easter, but the following weekend maybe? Besides, we have a few newbies and it's been a while.

Suggestions?

Post up:
You mean like the get together I had last week that you didn't show up to? Hmmm?

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sniper.308 said:
You mean like the get together I had last week that you didn't show up to? Hmmm?
Getting guys together so I can work on their bikes is not quite what I have in mind:lol
Besides, you did not send me the address fast enough.

·
Registered
276 Posts
No riding for me but i will come hang out,,And by the way anyone know how to scratch the inside of a cast?

·
Registered
536 Posts
MXR31 said:
anyone know how to scratch the inside of a cast?
If you have any of the old style clothes hangers still around - those work great. Just have to shape it up a bit, then go at it like you would trying to open a car with a slim jim. :beer

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GixxerChris said:
If you have any of the old style clothes hangers still around - those work great. Just have to shape it up a bit, then go at it like you would trying to open a car with a slim jim. :beer
:lol
Man you guys are killing me,,,,:google IT. haha

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey,

Since i started riding again I said we need to do a Saturday night ride.

Sounds like a great idea,,,, And ya the lake is almost low enough so lets have a party :neener Those of you that know what I'm talking about don't say anything. This party should be a blast :lol This is when you find out who the real friends are.

Lyle

P.S Two new (19 year old roommate chicks) to serve us drinks. Nice eye candy Man its tough being single. The things I do for my friends.....

·
Registered
457 Posts
:rolleyes and soooo the next question is WHICH ONE ARE WE GOING TO DO??!!:lol :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
If anybody wants to cookout and play volleyball I 'm game But it is Easter this weekend and I would guess theres a race next weekend :) Time to talk and start planning something. We all need to get together soon its been along time. I'll talk with hopefully alot of people this weekend at the party for all the people that help our buddy move to Lakeland last month. Try to get a game plan together then.

Lyle

·
Registered
63 Posts
O.k This Saturday(4-14) lets sit back play some volleyball,BBQ jet,ski starting about 12 . Then Saturday night pats having a party at his house bout 5 miles from my place so all who are up for round 2 we'll head to pat and reburtas. If this sounds good let me know.

Lyle

1 - 14 of 14 Posts