Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I'm new around here, I'm currently wearing armored shorts and shin/knee guards under my jeans. Finally looking into getting some leather race pants for the upcoming season for the twisties and hopefully my first track day.

I was looking at getting the AGV sport willow race pant, I have heard they are a decent pant except that the knee and hip armor is seriously lacking. So my question for those of you that have experience with leathers, would it be possible to continue wearing my current armor underneath or will my movement be too restricted?

My budget wont really allow for me to spend much more than that on pants because I would like to invest in a better jacket. I'm currently wearing a mesh icon jacket w/ armor removed over the alpinestars bionic armored jacket.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
It really depends how it fits you. Mine are too tight to put much of anything else in there, but I have pretty thick legs and I'm short, if you're skinny, then you might have the space.

Buy from a place with a good return policy like RevZilla so you can try it out at home and then send it back if you don't like it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I order most of my gear from revzilla. With what you said in mind I may purchase a size up from what I normally wear if I intend on always having additional protection underneath.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts