Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this has been posted before but it definitely shows the importance of wearing more than just your helmet!!!

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
before the mods get here i would like to say:

PUT A GODDAMN WARNING ON THAT

·
Eurofag
1,792 Posts
That's nasty, with the state that leg's in he's going to be disabled, no way that leg is going to be normal again, might even lose it..

I feel a bit sorry for him actually, It only takes one stupid mistake etc etc. I've done stupid stuff on bikes when I was younger and got away with it, he didn't.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
"Don't go look for trouble and there won't be trouble", or something like that. How does that cliche go again?

Yup, always wear your gear.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yah, I don't see how gear would of prevented his leg from getting that messed up.

·
DARK ANGEL
285 Posts
let it scab over he will be fine....

gear would not have helped that ... i mean look at his leg it tweeked before he hit... i didnt realize that those two pics went together... seen em before

·
Registered
150 Posts
Is that the same guy in the top pic? looks as if he is wearing different shorts?

·
Registered
119 Posts
zx6r said:
Is that the same guy in the top pic? looks as if he is wearing different shorts?
+1

·
Registered
318 Posts
Ouch. All kinds of Starboyz jokes come to mind but I don't think that guy made it so I'll keep them to myself......
Yeah, I would have liked to have some warning on that so I could have kind of peeked at it slowly!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts