Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say this first: I work at a bar on friedays and saturdays. I start at 11 and go home after 4. At this time many of the cool guys drive around with their riced cars passing the same disco 20 times.

Today: In the bar they played "We will Rock you" from "Queen" so the song came right back in my mind. After work I jump on my bike and take off home. At the main street, where all the discos are and all the ricers do their rounds, I stop at a trafic light, next to me a "cool" 206 :p he is listening to some spanish rap (don't even try to imagine how it would sound, u don't want to).
So I start claping 2x on my legs and 1x claping with both hands 2gether, the 206 guy starts to look wtf I'm doing, I do that claping thing some time and then started singing (actualy more of a shouting out of the helmet):

"Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo face
You big disgrace
Kickin your can all over the place
Singin

We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you"

By then the light went green and he shoots off probably thinking "lets get away from here quick, its another `tio loco´"

I only had to laugh and slowly went home.
I remember on the old board there once was a thread asking what funny thing have u done while at a trafic light, well... here is a good one :D

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Lol, I wish I could have seen the expression on his face

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Zyankaly said:
I remember on the old board there once was a thread asking what funny thing have u done while at a trafic light, well... here is a good one :D
yeh it said what funny things do you do, not what :lame things do you do.

:flipa

·
Cheshire Cat
1,028 Posts
Sir, you are my hero. Ignore the nay-sayers. what you did was right, and should be repeated at stoplights all over the country.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, its a cool song. Thats all I can say :D

·
Registered
804 Posts
rusaccord said:
Sir, you are my hero. Ignore the nay-sayers. what you did was right, and should be repeated at stoplights all over the country.
Ditto on that remark! I thought it was funny as hell! :grinbounc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts