Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Even though I couldn't keep up with you guys on the track and davisa's fiddy owned me once again, I had a great time today as can be seen by the multiple bruises on my left leg.

Everyone that was there:

me
davisa
Sqwamaster (Steve)
Little Steve
AndyF3 (Andy)
Jer
JokerTLR's fiddy

It's official, Dave's getting rid of the big bike, keeping the fiddy, and getting a hill climb bike :lol

Guys, check your schedules, we're doing Bong in a couple of weeks on a Sunday so that Mike can join us (either on July 31st or August 7th).

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Moses said:
It's official, Dave's getting rid of the big bike, keeping the fiddy, and getting a hill climb bike :lol

Guys, check your schedules, we're doing Bong in a couple of weeks on a Sunday so that Mike can join us (either on July 31st or August 7th).
even though im "King Of The Hill" im not selling the big bike. i still ride it, i rode it for a 1/2 hour last week. ill be able to make the aug 7th date but ill be upnorth from this thursday until the 31st.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
davisa said:
i still ride it, i rode it for a 1/2 hour last week
:eek:nfloor

davisa said:
ill be able to make the aug 7th date but ill be upnorth from this thursday until the 31st.
I didn't know the two of you would be gone through the 31st, that's why I suggested the 31st.

In that case, it's gonna be either August 7th or 14th.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
i see on Lisas calendar that she has a baptism on the 31st so we are coming home on saturday the 30th. ill find out if i have to go to the baptism. if not, ill be good for the 31st.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
woot! no baptism for me. im game for the 31st. let me know what day/time you guys set it up for.

pictures from little Steve:

Attachments

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
more

Attachments

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
115 views so far and only Brian and i have anything to say. the point of these "fiddy" threads is to show people how much fun and versatile they are. obviously the more people that have them the more fun we all have. theyre powerful enough to do whatever a big bike can do but small enough to not get hurt (unless youre Brian). :)

im thinking of buying another one or two and letting people "rent it" for the day when we go out. maybe like $25 + gas for the entire time were out. if i see theres any interest in that, ill get one next week before we go to bong.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
davisa said:
theyre powerful enough to do whatever a big bike can do but small enough to not get hurt (unless youre Brian). :)
:twofinger

Hey, I'm not the only one that fell a few times and had a few bruises. I vaguely remember Andy taking you out in turn 1 and all of the scratches Steve had on his right arm.

davisa said:
im thinking of buying another one or two and letting people "rent it" for the day when we go out. maybe like $25 + gas for the entire time were out. if i see theres any interest in that, ill get one next week before we go to bong.
Hell, at that price, I'm interested!

While you're at it, Mr. Moneybags, if you're gonna just go out and get another one...get one for me too! :lol

davisa said:
...im not selling the big bike. i still ride it, i rode it for a 1/2 hour last week
Woah, don't over do it! I was out riding last night when you called...left my house just before 9pm and got back just before 11:30pm. I didn't think Lisa would appreciate it if I called at 11:30pm.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Moses said:
get one for me too!
heres the "special edition" fiddy you get to ride. it tops out at 7.5 MPH

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
davisa said:
heres the "special edition" fiddy you get to ride
Oh Snap!

Damn, I can't find a picture of it!

[insert picture of pink :fiddy with basket here]

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
I'm sure they are fun, but I think I'd much rather spend a little extra and pick up a used 125 if I were going to be riding some trails/off-roading. But hey, that's just me.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
then buy one. Lisas brother might borrow his buddies ttr125 and make it out to bong with us and Barbie said he might bring his 125 out as well.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Rogue6 said:
I'm sure they are fun, but I think I'd much rather spend a little extra and pick up a used 125 if I were going to be riding some trails/off-roading. But hey, that's just me.
Hey Andy, if you buy a 125 and decide to go out with the fiddy gang, I'll come out. Or better yet, you can buy my RM 250 I have up for sale! :D

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Ha, I didn't say I was going to, just more of a what if sorta thing. I have this horribly irresponsible idea of trying to buy a house/property as soon as I graduate in a year and a half. That means no more fun 2 wheeled toys beyond what I already own for a bit.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Rogue6 said:
Ha, I didn't say I was going to, just more of a what if sorta thing. I have this horribly irresponsible idea of trying to buy a house/property as soon as I graduate in a year and a half. That means no more fun 2 wheeled toys beyond what I already own for a bit.
Damn Andy, you really need to get your priorities straight! :twofinger

·
Registered
444 Posts
if you wanna have a rental.. im game for next week... i gotta wait a bit for my first check but then ill buy my own...

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
we wont be home until the 30th. you should be getting paid the 28th right? either way i wont have a rental yet. i need dirt tires for mine first.

what did you do with all the cash you made working with Tom?

·
Registered
444 Posts
still have a bunch of it.. just not enough to bring in a decent down payment. I have... no credit whatsoever. I've just been living on it because I had no other income but a certain someone with a manager position at Qdoba helped me out with that..

1 - 20 of 38 Posts