1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'm in.....

·
Registered
58 Posts
You all will have to ride without me, I know you're terribly disappointed, but I'm sure you'll be able to handle it. :)

I'll be there next week with my new vinyl on the 750. Yahoo, She's a beauty!

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
Dayum. The worse thing about being unemployed is that you forget what day it is. Tuesday went right by me and I didn't even realize it. And here I wanted to show everyone the stretch. Ahh well, maybe next week, or this weekend if everyone does any riding.

At least the weather has been beautiful. =o)

·
Registered
894 Posts
UPallNITE said:
Ok, SOMEBODY has to say it, and I guess it's up to me! I never want to see those three smiley faces again! You, my friend, better get a REAL bike! :bitchslap

I'm still worn out from getting your shit going! Thanks to Hooker for bailing your ass out those two times.

-Me

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
YEA YEA, I'm paying you back this weekend! Don't worry, I'll never have that THING out again! The DR electric start is going in the shop net week. Sorry guys!

·
Registered
108 Posts
UPallNITE said:
YEA YEA, I'm paying you back this weekend! Don't worry, I'll never have that THING out again! The DR electric start is going in the shop net week. Sorry guys!
So what was it? I wasn't there to see it.

·
Registered
894 Posts
SOMEBODY *cough UpAllNite cough* bought one of those enduro motorcycles (street legal dirtbikes). Well the damn thing is like circa 1972 and all it has a kick start. So leaving the gas station we waited around 10 minutes trying to get it started.

Then at the Lake we waited about 15 minutes and sweated our asses off trying to push start it. Finally, as we all went to leave Hooters the whole ordeal had to be repeated again. Except this time I had gorged on buffalo chicken samich and wasn't about to start running down the road pushing a damn motorcycle. So Naughty stepped up to the plate and did the pushing.

Good job, Nic!

·
Registered
23 Posts
i must be old. no one even knows how to kick start a bike. maybe not old just poor. couldn't afford an electric start. well, no, that isn't it, i must have more talent.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts